• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
[Totally off-topic]Finale of CSI rocked! Very Tarentino directing though, it seemed a bit odd until I remembered who was directing. Awesome plot though.[/Totally off-topic]

Bront

The man with the probe
Looks like everyone is just about ready. Just give us a link when we start Gomez.

Looking interesting already.

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
[Totally off-topic]Finale of CSI rocked! Very Tarentino directing though, it seemed a bit odd until I remembered who was directing. Awesome plot though.[/Totally off-topic]

I missed it :( (I don't like 2nd shift)

Verbatim

Explorer
[off topic]My whole evening was spent prepping for it. Turned off the cell, made sure the cats were fed, and just enjoyed two hours of CSI goodnes..:)[end off topic]

On topic: I can't wait to see how this group functions once it all starts. Also, if anyone thought my backstory was too graphic, I will go back and change it, but I wanted to make it a little dark. Its hard to bear a grudge agains a crew that gives you pat on the back and dismisses you, but easy if they make you commit an unspeakable act to survive.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yes, should be an interesting dynamic. I worried I'd be the only character with a Cha above 10 till I saw I misread Gez's sheet.

Verbatim, think your background is good. Not to graphic at all. Do you have your animal companion yet? If so, might want to include stats for it.

I added my rogue abilities I forgot to add earlier to my sheet and checked my math, so I should be ready to go anytime.

Verbatim

Explorer
I used the racial substitution from Races of Eberron, so I do not gain an animal companion. However, as he goes up in levels, the sacrifice will be worth it..:)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Good luck doers of good and protectors of the innocent, you do a good thing this day and I applaud ye. Mayhaps our paths will meet in journeys yet to be told.

Balinor walk with ye and guide your steps upon the safest path. Remember gather only what ye need and never hunt more than you can eat.

I wish you every success in your adventures.

Maynard Peck ~ Guide for hire

Bront

The man with the probe
Verbatim said:
I used the racial substitution from Races of Eberron, so I do not gain an animal companion. However, as he goes up in levels, the sacrifice will be worth it..:)

So, you sacrificed your companion huh? You sure you're a good druid? ;)
Yeah, that should be interesting.

Gez

First Post
Well, I am waiting. Don't worry Gomez, that thread is in my subscriptions, as soon as you start I'll be there. :)

Remove ads