• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron ideas... Whatcha think?

SurfMonkey01

First Post
I've been wanting to run an Eberron for a long time... In the last few days, a handful of threads I've read here have inspired me, and I dusted off an old idea for good measure. Here is what I'm looking at... The party is a small group (3, maybe 4 people) that is a Vlad Taltos-esque criminal organization. They have a history during the Last War, which leads to some flashback adventures.
For the first adventure, they are tasked to hunt down a dragonborn spy in Sharn. Following his trail, they learn he seems to have no memory, and a list of aliases a mile long. Many of them are even other races. He's really a changeling they last encountered during the war... The adventure's title? "The Dragonborn Identity"

Whatcha think?

deadsmurf

First Post
Maybe take some inspiration from the russians and give him a bunch of former allies that are also after him but that are in deep cover - married middle-class families, who are really spies and just had kids to pretend they are really regular brelanders and not karrns

hopeless

Adventurer
Eberron in Sharn...

Would like to hear how this develops when you finally get to run it if you don't mind, it sounds potentially hilarious and a very interesting idea!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads