Eberron It Is? [UPDATED & CONFIRMED!]

As I said in the other thread, the question is now whether we're just going to see DMs Guild and PDF support, or whether, once the psionic and artificer rules are set, we'll be seeing something more substantial in the way of an actual published book. I have a feeling that once the necessary rules are in place (with a likely rules expansion book early next year for new classes and races), we'll...

As I said in the other thread, the question is now whether we're just going to see DMs Guild and PDF support, or whether, once the psionic and artificer rules are set, we'll be seeing something more substantial in the way of an actual published book. I have a feeling that once the necessary rules are in place (with a likely rules expansion book early next year for new classes and races), we'll be seeing a full book, and this is just to whet the appetite and get things started...

Well, we've been waiting for them to add new settings to the DMsGuild for a while.
After they added Ravenloft, I was expecting a new setting every year, but that was early-2016.

Eberron is a good choice. Every product is available, and decent quality given the era. The creator will also likely have some great stuff for launch. Plus we can expect a half-dozen versions of all the races a couple hours after launch and Eberron specific subclass products within a couple weeks.

I just wish more of the 3e books were PoD.

lxqueen

Explorer
guessing thing on twitch at 11 PST if history repeats itself...

Twitch would make sense, but you'd think they'd specify when the announcement is if they wanted people to tune in to the stream. So I'd doubt it's 11 (although is it already 11 as of this post, since I'm not in the US and timezones give me a headache?)

That being said, looking at their regular schedule, Dragon Talk is scheduled for 2pm. Could they potentially be using that as a platform, with the text announcement to follow around that time?

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Twitch would make sense, but you'd think they'd specify when the announcement is if they wanted people to tune in to the stream. So I'd doubt it's 11 (although is it already 11 as of this post, since I'm not in the US and timezones give me a headache?)

That being said, looking at their regular schedule, Dragon Talk is scheduled for 2pm. Could they potentially be using that as a platform, with the text announcement to follow around that time?

It's only 8 am west coast right now ;) but agree with what you said dragon talk likely.

God

Adventurer
There is a God.

And he is displeased. With so many superior options, you put out two campaign settings in a year and you pick Magic: The Gathering and Eberron? After four years of nothing but Forgotten Realms (and one Ravenloft adventure)? Somebody at WotC is itching to get smote.

NiClerigo

Adventurer
And he is displeased. With so many superior options, you put out two campaign settings in a year and you pick Magic: The Gathering and Eberron? After four years of nothing but Forgotten Realms (and one Ravenloft adventure)? Somebody at WotC is itching to get smote.
Sorry, but Eberron IS the best/superior option to me That being said, I understand not everyone likes it, and it is a subjective consideration. In fact, my second favorite setting (Eberron rules) is Birthright, unlikely to get any support

Remove ads

Remove ads