D&D 5E Eberron popularity in 5E

Tallifer

Hero
Some people seem to believe that ... having a 3e or 4e source book is all that you need to translate your own version of 5e Eberron.

I can not see how it would work myself.

Switched running my Eberron campaign from 4E to 5E in 2016 using 3.5 and 4E stuff. Haven't had a single problem with the world, but that is probably because I lossely use Eberron for a background. I haven't even considered buying the new pdf, although some of my players have, so they can get the crunch for the new warforged.

Shasarak

Banned
Banned
Switched running my Eberron campaign from 4E to 5E in 2016 using 3.5 and 4E stuff. Haven't had a single problem with the world, but that is probably because I lossely use Eberron for a background. I haven't even considered buying the new pdf, although some of my players have, so they can get the crunch for the new warforged.

Three years ago I would have been all over the new Eberron stuff like a rash and on the other hand better too late then never.

Yaarel

He Mage
I want 5e to make other settings, like Eberron, Ravinca, Modern, Dark Sun, and so on, just as *official* as Forgotten Realms is. I want the core rules of D&D to include them too.

Right now, the core rules gives settings like Eberron the same status as homebrew. But I want these settings to be canon, just as canon as FR is.

I want the core rules to treat all of the settings of choice equally.

Remove ads