• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Requiem of Death (Full)

Paranoia833

First Post
Well this is certainly a fun little team. Given their obvious similarities I wonder if I should make an effort to stress the difference between Melchior and Nix (ie. That Melchior once had a unique, personal identity but threw it away voluntarily, while Nix never had one and seems to desperately crave it) Either way, fun times.

Hanuman47

First Post
Paranoia833 said:
I wonder if I should make an effort to stress the difference between Melchior and Nix

From their descriptions, Melchior seems close to the Reality Seeker philosophy, while Nix more resembles the Becomer personality type (see Races of Eberron pp. 43-44).

Paranoia833

First Post
Hanuman47 said:
From their descriptions, Melchior seems close to the Reality Seeker philosophy, while Nix more resembles the Becomer personality type (see Races of Eberron pp. 43-44).

I don't know. I never really envisaged Melchior as having much attachment to his natural shape. It's more that identity simply isn't an issue for him. (Well that's not quite the truth, hence why I put in the part about his trip to the Mournland, but that's how he thinks he thinks). Personally I never really cared for the changeling philosophies as presented in the books anyway.

Either way I'm sure it'll make for fun times in-game.

DralonXitz

First Post
By the way guys, just wanted to say, fantastic RPing so far, I definitly made the right choices in my players. Keep up the good posting. You all are making this very enjoyable.

Autumn

First Post
DralonXitz said:
By the way guys, just wanted to say, fantastic RPing so far, I definitly made the right choices in my players. Keep up the good posting. You all are making this very enjoyable.

Thanks. :) And absolutely I agree, kudos to everyone else, this is going great.

Anyhow, I've been assuming that the secretary returned and interrupted before Jale had bothered to reply to Melchior. Likewise I'll work on the premise that he hadn't got as far as answering Avram either. He'll say something once we're done chatting to the nice Pugio.

Autumn

First Post
Hmm, we've been stalled for a little while, anybody know why? Seems like we're waiting on a response from DralonXitz, though I guess perhaps DralonXitz is in turn waiting for a post from dave-o.

In any case I'm not complaining, just wanted to give the game a small prod. It started promisingly, would hate to see it burn out so soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads