• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Stone of Sorrows (OCC)NEED ONE MORE see last post

spidertrag

First Post
Blue Sky said:
Oooh, I want in on this. Do you still have any openings?

I was thinking a Paladin or a Psychic warrior, using the drow chain. Would either of those fit with what you have planned? If not, a Fighter/bard.

Female Qu'llann looks like it's the only one left open.

I was thinking of a young warrior, hoping to someday become a guardian of the sacred grove, driven by the massacre to exceed her overbearing father's reputation.

Let me know, please?

sure

spidertrag

First Post
WANNA EARN 75 exp'S

I know there is a ‘Savage Species’ write up for the Draegoloth in WotC Champions of Ruin, but, even if I wasn’t the sole supporter of a family of three, I would be hard pressed to buy a book for just one race. So, I was wondering if anyone here had done a SS writing for their own game & would be willing to share ---as I have plans to use them as a ‘race’ in my Eberron game---though if not, I was thinking of using the half-humanoid template in the Deluxe book of templates….any other suggestions?

Prof Yeti

First Post
Here you go, Boss.
[sblock]
Large Outsider (Chaotic, Evil)
Hit Dice - 6d8+12 (39 Hp)
Initiative - +2 (Dex)
Speed - 30 Ft.
AC - 16 (+2 Dex, -1 Size, +5 Natural)
Attacks - 2 Claws +11 melee, Bite +6 melee
Face/Reach - 5 Ft. by 5 Ft./10 Ft.
Special Attacks - Spell-Like Abilities (Use the following - 1/Day as 6th Lvl. Sorcerer) Dancing Lights, Desecrate, Faerie Fire, and Unholy Blight, and use Darkness 4/Day
Special Qualities - Drow Abilities, Immunity to Poison, Sleep-Inducung Spells and Effects, Resistances (20) to Acid, Cold, Electricity, Fire, and +2 vs. Enchantment Spells and Effects
Saves - Fort+7, Reflex+7, Will+5
Abilities - Str 22, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 11, Cha 11
Skills - Hide +7, Jump +11, Knowledge[Drow Religion] +5, Listen +9, Move Silently +11, Search +10, Spot +9
Feats - Blind-Fight, Power Attack
CR - 5
Climate/Terrain - Underground
Orginization - Solitary
Treasure - None
Alignment - Always Chaotic Evil
Advancement - By character Level [/sblock]

TroyXavier

First Post
Korsianna
Drow (Skorn) Sorcerer Level 2

Str 12 AB +1
Dex 14 HP 15
Con 18 AC 17
Int 12 FS +4
Wis 10 RS +2
Cha 20 WS +3

Sorcerer Abilities
Familiar Tiny Monstrous Scorpion (+3 Climb checks, Poison) + Usual Abilities

Skorn Abilities
Stability
Immunity to Sleep
+2 save vs enchantments
Darkvision (60 feet)
Natural Armor (+5)
Spell Like Abilities: Faerie Fire, Darkness, Dancing Lights (1/day)
Light Sensitivity
Monstrous Humanoid

Spell Resistance 7
Spells Known
0-Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Ghost Sound, Ray of Frost
1-Magic Missile, Ray of Enfeeblement

Feat
1 Point Blank Shot
Bonus Feat: Multidexterity

Skills
Knowledge Arcana 5 ranks (+6)
Spellcraft 5 ranks (+6)
Bluff 5 ranks (+10)

Equipment
2 Daggers
50 feet rope
Torch
Caltrops
Backpack
Bag
4 Scrolls of Magic Missile

That's what I have right now. Look okay?

D20Dazza

Explorer
I have four days off starting tomorrow so will use the time to productively progress the PC and should have stats posted for you in the next day or so - looking forward to this.

Cheers

Daz

spidertrag

First Post
Starting ages

The giants did not want to create a slave race that would take from a half a century to a full century to mature enouggh to be usefull. So, they messed w/the genetics of the different drow versions to were the hit a human equivalent age of 16 in twelve years---beginning the longest span of teenage/young adult known

all the pcs are realitively young ranging from 12 to 20

spidertrag

First Post
Awarding expierience points & other notes

There are several things I will award exp for.
1)Character background &/or tribal information will net free ex
2)Good/Great roleplaying
3)Cinematic battles
4)Filling the occassional DM request

(other things willl be added to this list, probably)

It appears we have six pcs---i'm willing to add 2 more if yall want---i have a couple more pc possible races ready to be transfered from my handwritten notes

I had mentioned about starting this Wednesday---well its gone by (which is ok). our start date will be next monday (gives me time to get artwork, maps, monsters, adventures

Mista Collins

First Post
I am really interested in joining this if you have room available. I have a few character concepts for the Eberron setting. Just let me know if everyone is cool with adding another PC.

spidertrag

First Post
Mista Collins said:
I am really interested in joining this if you have room available. I have a few character concepts for the Eberron setting. Just let me know if everyone is cool with adding another PC.

I have no problem with it, but I'm just the DM :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads