• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Stone of Sorrows (OCC)NEED ONE MORE see last post

spidertrag

First Post
Yahoo group

Eberron: Stone of Sorrows at Yahoogroups
The above is a yahoogroup i made that i will use to archive threads, post pics that would fit a pulp decadent strange civilization that might not be 'grandma friendly'. :D Yall can also use it to post stories & such of your pcs that may fall into that category. ;) Its not required that you join the yahoogroup to play in the game. At the least, send me an email w/your ENworld name in it so i'll be able to let your pc know things that only they would know (dreams, interactions w/npcs, etc...)

Mista Collins

First Post
Mista Collins/Xu'dra/Female-Qu'llann/Fighter

With one of the children spirited away being a younger sister of her own, Xu’dra steps forward to represent the Qu’llann tribe. She finally gets the chance to prove to the other tribes that even though she may resemble the giants who enslaved the ancestors of all the tribes, she is NOT one of them. With her mount and best friend, Dao’lin, she will track down those who are guilty and make sure they feel the pain of justice at the hands of her scorpion spiked chain.

She is slow to anger and violence, but when punishment is due she makes sure it is dealt.

EDIT: I am having a hard time getting the character stats to look good on here (any tips)

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
I've statted up my PC and just have to work on a background and some tribe information. Now that I've had a chance to look through the books (and read the drow entry in RoE) I've changed the basic background I outlined earlier a little. I'll post everything in one hit rather than stats now and story later.

What's the deadline on having the complete PCs posted?

spidertrag

First Post
D20Dazza said:
I've statted up my PC and just have to work on a background and some tribe information. Now that I've had a chance to look through the books (and read the drow entry in RoE) I've changed the basic background I outlined earlier a little. I'll post everything in one hit rather than stats now and story later.

What's the deadline on having the complete PCs posted?

It would be nice to have things together in a near done stage by monday/Tuesday & things 'tight' by Wednesday

Prof Yeti

First Post
I have put my character in the Heroes Gallery. It is heavily spoiler blocked, but that is just to use less space. If something is wrong feel free to let me know (I mean anybody). I have tried editing multiple times but somethings are just persistent about messing things up.

D20Dazza

Explorer
G'day,

I've popped Khek-Tahaal in the RG, let me know if there are any hassles. looking forward to kicking things into D.

cheers

Daz

Remove ads