• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Cedious said:
awwww mega said i can't blow my head up :(

Blow up Clang ...maybe. Your noggin no. As a first responder at Mack I would have to clean that up. I would pee on your grave for that.

PS just kiddin' before anyone gets hyper on me.

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
In another week if Kerrick hasn't responded then ask your friend to contact me through this message board. I still hope our ninja makes it....
Next level was he going to take dread pirate levels? Every party needs a Ninja Pirate. :lol:

Cedious

First Post
*dibs on playing a more rogue'ish sort of char*

it goes with my personality so much better......
maybee a pixie rogue / sorc ^^

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
Next level was he going to take dread pirate levels? Every party needs a Ninja Pirate. :lol:
I think a Warforged Ninja Dread Pirate would be cool.

RoboNinjaPirate! :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
I think a Warforged Ninja Dread Pirate would be cool.

RoboNinjaPirate! :D
I may do a silly one shot adventure at some point and make that one of the Characters.

Others: Clean Shaven Dwarven Wizard (Raised by elves), a halfling cattlerider, The Gnome Ranger (tm) - Masked avenger!. The Elven Necromancer. Beer god priest.

MadMaxim

First Post
Bront said:
I may do a silly one shot adventure at some point and make that one of the Characters.

Others: Clean Shaven Dwarven Wizard (Raised by elves), a halfling cattlerider, The Gnome Ranger (tm) - Masked avenger!. The Elven Necromancer. Beer god priest.
My signature is my response ;)

Remove ads