• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Heh. Go for it! :lol:

Power points you mean, right? They're replenished daily.

By the way, mega, if a spot opens up in the future I know a friend that's been looking for an Eberron game.

Bront said:
No porblem Mega. I generaly try to say how long an action takes in the action. Don't worry about getting things wrong, it happens. Shield of Faith is a 1st level Cleric Spell, so you can look it up if needed.

Yup- I was looking at it when my daughter and wife were taking turns demanding my attention to go tubing.

You know how on the message boards you read about girlfriends and wives that play? Mine detests the game. or at least how much I spend on it and time I use on it (vs something from the honeydo list)

Cedious said:
Bah humbug :lol:

well then frig it i just every last point on a mind thrust on myself
mwhahahahaha *waits for head to explode*

Your head wouldn't explode. You may pop out your glass headlight eyes however....

low beam .... high beam ....stealth

Jdvn1 said:
Heh. Go for it! :lol:

Power points you mean, right? They're replenished daily.

By the way, mega, if a spot opens up in the future I know a friend that's been looking for an Eberron game.

In another week if Kerrick hasn't responded then ask your friend to contact me through this message board. I still hope our ninja makes it....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads