• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron - The dawn of the warforged (recruitment closed)

EvilPlatypus

First Post
Lol. I can imagine the other two pointing at glitch saying 'he did it'.

I've spent the entire weekend sanding and oiling an oaken staircase in my new house, which turned out very well indeed but prevented me from updating. Now that that's done with, on with the game! Expect an update tomorrow morning.

EvilPlatypus

First Post
I know, it's a bit of a heavy-handed approach, but I didn't feel like drawing it out. I'm off for a two week holiday starting on sunday, without internet access, so I thought to just get the prelude over with and start 'for real' in the second half of july.

Which gives you a week or two to level up your character to lvl 5 :).

Cya in a week or two.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright then, I'll be leveling up Glitch in a few days. Expect to see the update in the character thread soon.

Have a nice holiday, EP!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Leveling up is complete. The fifth level of Warlock didn't get me much, except for another +1d6 eldritch blast, a few hit points, and skill points. :(

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Facet's leveled up. Man, if Trundle had been a dedicated wright, I could have had it used my craft reserve for me while I was out! ;) Alas, disabled warforged can't be choosers.

EvilPlatypus

First Post
Hello crew. i'm back from a fabulous camping trip with the wife and the kiddies, only to discover on my return that the basement, where I temporarily stowed my 25+yrs collection of books, RPG and otherwise, was flooded. Just a couple of cm of water, bet enough to wreak havoc on my collection. So I've had two busy days cleaning up the basement, and now I'll have a few busy days with stowing the camping equipment. I'll see if I can get a start tomorrow, but it'll probably be wednesday before I can begin with the adventure.

Cheers,

His evil pplatypusness.

Remove ads