D&D 5E EB's House of Randomness - A PotA Campaign (1 brave soul found/FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Not a major change, but I would like it if you refrained from many of the fire based spells for the character. Just to keep it on the theme.

tglassy

Adventurer
Works for me. I’d be focusing on lightning more anyway, and this gives an RP reason for that and/or cold damage. And i was looking at one of the new racial feats for teiflings, the one that grants resistance to cold and poison damage. It would be thematic as well. Then I’d have resistance to fire, cold, poison, and eventually thunder and lightning. Just need acid and I’m covered against dragons altogether!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Sorry should have posted ooc that you had all relative info to go on. I was thinking that the constable wishing you Good luck, and then him leading Minny away would do the trick, sorry again.
I believe Terry asked her questions before you posted they walked away. Still it doesn't matter. We're off to see the ghost.
My question is how lose do all of you wish to play this? This being pbp it would not be fun to check to often for getting lost and then having the group wonder the woods for a week or more RL postings. But it is your game too and how much detail is really up to everyone as a group. I'm good either way.
If getting lost could kill us (like in a desert without marked roads) I'd say sure, include that. But I don't think we could get so lost that we could not get back to the Long Road. I'm sure we'll chat a bit on the road.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I would say she backed away from the ogre so she would have to Dash to get to the base of the goblin tree. Thought this would be a two round fight, but somehow the ogre keeps getting crits on his -2 save. lol

Remove ads