D&D 5E EB's House of Randomness - A PotA Campaign (1 brave soul found/FULL)

hero4hire

Explorer
Except that he doesn't have a weapon in hand. Can you threaten with Unarmed Strike in 5e?
I believe so according to RAW. You just wouldn't have proficiency.
Of course as always final say is up to the DM.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
Edit: Evidently it has been Errata'd that everyone is proficient with Unarmed attacks.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Correct hero4hire you can still attack, grapple, or even shove I believe. So your foe needs to be worried about you doing something which gives the rogue there opportunity.

It only occurs to me now that the goblin and ogre might have killed the young girl and I didn't ask him about her. Terry will be so upset when she thinks of that. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Hmm... from the encounter, Terry got the impression that the goblin and ogre didn't kill anybody at all, ever just looted the dead. So she may check the looted junk for anything that might have belonged to a little girl, but would find nothing. So her fears would be a bit better than had she found something.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ready to take the party back to town, if everyone else is ready.

Also looking over character sheets, and just a reminder, Talin and Niklos do each have an inspiration dice.

EarlyBird

Explorer
So here we are for downtime, remember you need not spend it (not sure about spending some or half, will look that up), and can save it until you receive some more.

Also how do you wish to handle selling loot/dividing treasure? Want to IC and risk getting less (maybe more) than the junk you find is worth. Or just take the average here in the IC and divide it up?

That is a group thing - please discuss among yourselves what you wish to do.

Terry will spend some time in the inns playing three-dragon ante, hoping to meet some military types so she can swap war stories (even though she's seen little action, she likes listening to the stories and then saying, "If I'd been your support captain, none of that would have happened.")

Remove ads