D&D 5E EB's Keep on the Borderlands - The Lion's Den

Radaceus

Adventurer
Üngar

His eyebrow cocked as he peered one glinting eye at the high elf.
The dwarf stood back and howled, his chest puffed out. In his bastardized elvish he stammered, excited to speak a better tongue, 'Ik bin de wolfling! bart slayer! elf freon en moardner! ik bin hjir kommen foar fergonklikheid', Having forgot himself for that brief moment he stopped short, looking around at those gathered, he grabbed the scrimshawed acorn that hung around his neck, chanting, ' troch Sylvani wol!'
[sblock="Actions"] casts Bless on Sahrax, the 'to clean' warrior, and himself [/sblock]
[sblock="Elvish'']I am the wolfling! bear slayer! an elf friend and killer! it is here I come for atonement... by Sylvanus' will!'[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Tassarion Liadon
Kendall Keep
Late Afternoon
Round 0

Tassarion sighed and moved closer to the group so he could see the map. He glanced at Sahrax. He was right about the sylvan elves, but it wasn’t unheard of among the Fey Knights to which Tassarion belonged.

Noting the dirty boy, Tassarion gave Slipper a nod. He dug out an apple to offer to the boy, trying to keep the disfigured side of his face hidden in the fall of his dark green hair.

[sblock=Actions]
Saves:
Move:
Action: (Extra Attack)
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
AC: 15
HP: 37/37
HD: 5/5 1d10+1
Arrows used: 0
Action Surge (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Arcane Shot (2/2/R): Grasping Arrow or Seeking Arrow
[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
A warm green light issues forth from the dwarven cleric to engulf Rorik and Sahrax. The magic shimmers a moment around them and the unusual dwarf before fading. The warrior and the wizard each understanding they have been blessed by a divine power.

Kordo Vas.jpg The cleric Kordo Vas nods his head to the dwarf in understanding. "It may take a bit more to 'dirty' this fine men, but I'm sure you'll give it your best." He says with a hint of a smile.

Now if you'll all look here starting tomorrow we have some work to do."

[sblock=Map]
keepotb_PC_map_1.jpg[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Might need to open that map in a new tab to get a better look at it.

"Here," the cleric says pointing at the spot with a "B" marked on it. "The local farms and loggers are having trouble with a rather large Bullete."

"And here," he says moving his finger along the parchment to where it reads "planned road" he adds, "workers will go out tomorrow to start work on a new path after the old road got washed out during the high water season."

He straightens and looks out over the group. "We need hunters for the monster, and scouts and guardsman to watch over the workers for the next tenday."

OOC: Please post up what your character would like to do (or think he is best at), and any questions about other locations, etc. etc.

tglassy

Adventurer
“I can hunt,” Darak said. He would rather lead, but he understood he had to work his way to the top, he could not simply take command until he was powerful enough to do so. If he could eventually lead this company, he could use it to take control of Waterdeep, thereby bringing justice to the corrupt officials there. Until then, he would serve.

He looked to Slipper. “Will you join me? Could be fun.”

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Sahrax feels... Well, he's not sure how he feels, exactly, but he realizes that somehow the elf-who-is-dwarf has allowed him to receive the blessing of the Forest Father. Falling back on his rational ways, the wizards shies away from feeling and instead tries to describe the effect for himself in an analytic fashion, learning what he can about this magic that is alien to him.

It therefore takes a while before he responds to Kordo. Looking at the map, Sahrax is unsure for a moment, until he recalls another glimpse from his daily divination.

"Where my path leads today, I do not know. But I know that I will walk it alongside Üngar," he nods to the dwarf.

TallIan

Explorer
Rorik

Rorik noted the confident manner the strange dwarf greeted everyone with. He snarled at Rorik then said, "" you not survive long ou' ter," Rorik railed at the slight, then checked himself, this was way led to everything he was trying to leave behind. Besides he wasn't exactly wrong - Rorik would likely starve without the support of an army and servants. "I am make them unclean, able to survive." An offer to help? Rorik wasn't entirely sure, then a warm green light bathed Rorik and Sahrax. Rorik recognised the beneficial divine magic and accepted the strange dwarf wished to be friendly.

As Kordo Vas explained the jobs Rorik's shoulders slumped. "Looks like guard duty for me." he said with a sigh.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Slipper munches happily on the apple proffered to him by Tassarion, he flashed a quick grin of thanks before studying the map. It took him a while to find the B the cleric was talking about. He wasn't sure what a Bullette was but his initial leanings were to act as a scout: there was less change of direct violence. He looked over at Darak, unsure as to which way the big man would go but when he asked to hunt, the boy shrugged.

"Sounds fun," he echoed. His hunger suddenly disappeared and he put the half eaten apple in his pocket.

Remove ads