D&D 5E EB's Ravenloft Tours 2017/2018 OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
If nobody wishes to do anything else I will put this "first day" (Holy Smokes!!) to rest. It will be a post of the burgomiester's funeral and the party starting out to Vallaki, the next morning.

Probably post this SAT/SUN - if you miss out you may retcon in what you wished to do.

EarlyBird

Explorer
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] you also have two new domain spells - heat metal and magic weapon, at least one of those spells would have been useful before lol

actually searing smite would have done a number on the vampire spawn too

EarlyBird

Explorer
I'll try to do better next time.

LOL no no I think it was the die roller and not you that was keeping poor Halo down. I thought it funny you got the magic weapon spell after gaining the experience level for defeating the monster you really could have used the spell on.

I didn't even know you had searing smite (or what it did) until I was going over level ups.

industrygothica

Adventurer
LOL no no I think it was the die roller and not you that was keeping poor Halo down. I thought it funny you got the magic weapon spell after gaining the experience level for defeating the monster you really could have used the spell on.

I didn't even know you had searing smite (or what it did) until I was going over level ups.

I had Blessing of the Forge, which makes Halo's weapon a +1 magical weapon. I suppose I could use Magic Weapon on someone else's weapon to assist, but Halo was swinging with a +1 the whole time. Just couldn't hit anything. I was trying to get some radiant damage on the stupid thing too, hence the liberal use of Sacred Flame. Vamp kept making the save though. I tend to conserve spell slots for healing unless I absolutely have to use one for something else.

tglassy

Adventurer
Well, in a day or so, Josiah will have a gun that shoots fire bullets instead of regular ones. That’ll help get past resistances. He’s got a pistol now that blows people backwards. That’ll be useful. Once he gets a shotgun, he’ll trade give it the blowback and give his pistol long range. He’ll be able to snipe with one pistol at 240 feet, shoot fire with his other pistol and blow people back with his shotgun. And at level 6, he gets a whole host of other modifications to add! Like being silenced or shooting under water!

I’m actually liking this Gunslinger class. It’s got a lot of flexibility.

Last edited:

Remove ads