D&D 5E EB's Ravenloft Tours 2017/2018 OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
I think it was the random number that may be to blame here. If it ended up like 6-8 I think the group would have had little trouble. Those extra wolves really are tearing into the group.

Which is why I wish to wait on Halo to take her turn and not go for her. This is a not something I would not wish on anyone, but maybe most of the wolves will miss next turn. (HA!)

industrygothica

Adventurer
I think it was the random number that may be to blame here. If it ended up like 6-8 I think the group would have had little trouble. Those extra wolves really are tearing into the group.

Which is why I wish to wait on Halo to take her turn and not go for her. This is a not something I would not wish on anyone, but maybe most of the wolves will miss next turn. (HA!)

I'm here.. catching up now.

tglassy

Adventurer
To be honest, I feel like Josiah and Tilly would bolt. And they have an opening… Could they still use their movement to run? With Tilly using her action to dash?

Or Tilly could dash to the bigger rock north of her, she should be able to make it, and Josiah can take the rock Tilly is on, giving him height to pick off the wolves, but one bite and he’s down...how much protection do the rocks give?

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Running is an option, I'll have to use the chase rules if go off the map. And the rocks give no cover, but the wolves can't climb them however.

industrygothica

Adventurer
The young priest wants badly to go to the light, to bask in its warmth and forget the cold cruelness of the mortal world. But she feels a slight almost gentle push on her soul, and the pain of gasping air into her hurt lungs as her soul returns to her body.

OOC:
Digger AC:16, HP: 00/25, stable [roll0]
Irena AC:15, HP: 00/24, dead
Halo AC:18, HP: 00/27, death saves; 2/3 success; 1/3 failure [roll1], [roll2]
Joisah AC:14, HP 00/21, stable [roll3]

It's largely irrelevant at this point because we're alive (well, most of us) now, but when did I fail a death save? 10 or higher is a success, right? Or did I miss something? I only ask for clarification because, this being Ravenloft, it's likely to come up again sooner rather than later. Thanks!

-IG

Remove ads