D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - IC

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm picks up some of the provisions from the cart and is chewing on something as they make their way towards the cave.

His mouth is ajar, however, when he sees the giant footsteps. "G-guys," he stutters, bread crumbs escaping his mouth before he swallows his food and continues, "I think those stories were not made up. There's a giant in there!"

OOC: As a warlock I don't prepare spells, so it's just the regulars for me:
Cantrips: Eldritch blast, Lightning lure, Spare the dying, Chill touch, Minor illusion.
Level 1: Armor of agathys, Arms of hadar, Shield (1/long rest).
Warlock spell slots used (level 1st): 0/1

EarlyBird

Explorer
A rumble shakes the earth beneath your feet. A huge *BOOM*, echoes from inside the cave before dust and dirt bellows from the entrance. After a moment the dust settles and all is quiet. The cave entrance looks unchanged, but something happened inside.

OOC: Marching order? Entrance is 15' across, 20' high

OOC: Searinox would be close to Darian. but would definatly take point if Darian doesnt
curiousity killed the cat
he will unsheath his sword and dagger-foci

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm looks wide eyed at the cave entrance, curiosity and fear visible in equal amounts written on his face.

"What was that?" he asks as he moves towards the entrance. A hand reassuringly on his backpack, the young warlock only barely remembers to stay with the group and not rush in alone.

His other hand outstretched, Wilhelm is ready to begin casting at whatever he encounters in front of him.

OOC: Wilhelm tries to stay in the middle of the group, or in the back if nobody takes the rear. He will cast Shield as a reaction if he's targeted by an attack.

Remove ads