Armor Boost
Abjure Nature 1
+2 Enhancement bonus to AC for 1 minute

Toughness
Abjure Nature 1
DR1 vs all physical attacks for 1 minute

Void Touch
Evoke Void 1
Touch, duration 1 minute, attack based (no save), 2d6 damage. With a 1 minute duration can put on weapon and wait for the right moment to strike. Most common use will be to enchant the Fighter's sword as combat begins, then cast again (perhaps) on crossbow bolts for my own attacks.

Hide
Illusion Shadow 1
+20 on Hide checks for 1 minute

Quick Boost
Move Fire 1
+20 speed for 1 minute
OR
Move Fire 0/Gen 1
+10 speed for 10 minutes

Verequus

First Post
To all, who post spells:

Please include in your spell listing also the detailed costs, like in the first examples. Not only errors can be easily discovered or even a better option can be hinted, but also everyone who wants to modify the spell doesn't have to decode the spells first - and that's a major hassle, if something in the spell description is unclear. Really, I had this dubious amusement before, so spare others, even if only one spell list with General enhancements is used. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lord_banus

First Post
I have managed to build a small database application to track spells that some may be interrested in. It provides entry,editing,deleting, searching and output to html. Even fits on a floppy.

Attached is a screen shot.

Attachments

• EOMScreen.jpg
    EOMScreen.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 132

genshou

First Post
DonTadow said:
Does this application still exist? I'd love a copy of it if annyone has it. please send to
anything a t detroitwriter.com
Ditto.

timothycampbell (a t) mail (d o t) boisestate (d o t) edu

osarusan

Explorer
Hey guys, I know some of you have seen this (Kavyk especially ;) ), but if you haven't there is a wiki set up for making EOM spells. If everyone who makes spells can contribute them to here, it'd be awesome.

http://www.arcanearcade.com/wiki/index.php

I'm gonna reward my PCs with extra XP if they add to the database. ;-)

Edit: After reading a lot of other posts, I see almost everyone knows of this site. ;) Hopefully it'll keep growing. I'd love to see the list of Core spells expand too!

Last edited:

Micco

First Post
My and my Shadow

I'm trying to create a set of Shadow Workings for my mage. Here is my first attempt. It is named after the mythical companion each person has in German folklore...believed to be derived from beliefs about our shadows.

Jüdel
Transform Shadow 1/Transform Energy 1/ Gen 1
Total MP: 3
Duration: Ten minutes
You assume the form of your shadow, which happens to look a lot like you, but flat and dark and featureless. You can slither along surfaces at your normal movement rate. Costs: 1 MP different element, 1 MP creature to energy, 1 MP Duration.

I'm not sure I paid enough for the transforms, but I can't find any other cost to pay. Also, can I move? There is no Move Shadow...so do creatures transformed in energy move? If not, how would you construct such a spell?

I'd be very interested to see some creative shadow-focused spells from you experts if you've got the urge! :)

~Ciao

Remove ads