Eliminating Disarm size penalty-HELP

Kazoo

First Post
Isn't there a Spell/Magic Item/Weapon that cancels out the penalty when trying to disarm an opponent who has a large weapon?

I read it in one of the books, but now my Halfling Thief Acrobat's main attack is disarming people, and I can't find it.

Apok

First Post
Ho! HaHa! Dodge! Pary! Guard! Thrust! Spin!

Yes, the "Disarming" weapon enchantment from MagoF. It eliminates the size and two-handed bonus that your opponents may have when you try to disarm them, and it even gives you a +1 to your attack roll when attempting to Disarm. IIRC, it is the equivalent of a +1 bonus, but I don't have my book handy.

Kazoo

First Post
Re: Ho! HaHa! Dodge! Pary! Guard! Thrust! Spin!

Apok said:
Yes, the "Disarming" weapon enchantment from MagoF. It eliminates the size and two-handed bonus that your opponents may have when you try to disarm them, and it even gives you a +1 to your attack roll when attempting to Disarm. IIRC, it is the equivalent of a +1 bonus, but I don't have my book handy.

Thanks for the info. I also use a wand of True Strike to disarm them. It works pretty well, but this will help even the odds against those giants, but I'll still have to worry about their boulders.

Remove ads