Dragonlance Elmore's 'The Four Women of Dragonlance' Painting Is Finished

Back in February I mentioned that iconic D&D artist Larry Elmore was working on a new 'Women of Dragonlance' painting. Well, it's now finished! And you can buy a print of it! http://www.larryelmore.com/store/FWOD/the-four-women-of-dragonlance

Back in February I mentioned that iconic D&D artist Larry Elmore was working on a new 'Women of Dragonlance' painting. Well, it's now finished! And you can buy a print of it!

THE FOUR WOMEN OF DRAGONLANCE.jpg

The picture made me think about what would happen if they were in a four-woman adventuring party. Kitiara would of course have a lot of tension with the others. But she might do if her interests were at stake. They would certainly be working hard to make sure Goldmoon stayed alive. You never want the healer to fall.

The picture made me think about what would happen if they were in a four-woman adventuring party. Kitiara would of course have a lot of tension with the others. But she might do if her interests were at stake. They would certainly be working hard to make sure Goldmoon stayed alive. You never want the healer to fall.
That could be an interesting webcomic. Four otaku geeks girls from the world of Neon-Kamiwaga are talking about the legends of Dragonlance, and by fault of a planewalker causing collateral damages they are "sent" to a "akasha realm", not the original Krynn, but a "clone", a demiplane created by the collective memory or imagination. Then the girls discover they are the characters within the legends.

Blue Orange

Gone to Texas
No arcane caster...I guess Laurana could pick up a couple of levels in magic-user nowadays.

I do like the picture...recommended it to a friend of mine who's nuts about Dragonlance.

Remove ads

Remove ads