• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Emerald's PbP game

Emerald

First Post
I assume from the last post that it is time for initiative:

Initiative:

Jarrad
Cattivo
Reinert
Creatures
Cid

Surprise Round:

Jarrad walks into the room and attacks (pokes one of the creatures with his sword)

Jarrad: You swing your longsword at one and miss.

The three creatures all look at you menacingly and a constant gibbering caterwaul begins to come from their twisted mouths.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Cid yells and screams like a sissy until after the creatures actions, delaying to go at the top of the next round (since it's the same as me going last now, only I get to know who needs me to do what).

Capellan

Explorer
"What a damn fool thing to do!" Cattivo mutters, with a dark glower at the fighter. Then he sighs and tries shooting one of the ceatures, ready to bolt up the stairs if the need arises.

Manzanita

First Post
Rienert

My understanding is that Jarrad is basically standing in the doorway. Reinert is currently armed with sword and sheild. He'll return to check out the commotion, attacking if feasible. "Hey - cut the chatter. We're supposed to be finding Dick and Kaltide, not to fight these creeps. Can't you get rid of them, Cid? They seem like something up your alley."

Emerald

First Post
Okay, I am a bit confused, lets back up and try again.

Jarrad: There are two big creepy looking monsters behind the curtain.

Reinert: The room you checked out is empty and a dead end.

Cattivo and Cid: You are standing in the hallway.

Kaltide: You are slinking around invisable somewhere...

Let's take it from here folks!

Capellan

Explorer
Cattivo peers around the fighter's shoulder to take a look at the creatures. Seeing them, he takes several hurried steps backwards: "Whatever they are, they look pretty dangerous."

OOC: does he know what they are from Bardic Knowledge?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads