• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[En5ider #59] Epic Threats: Elementals

New for EN5ider patrons! As we round off the first month of 2016, we'd like to thank you all for helping us reach that 1,000 patron target! And we hope that every one of you enjoys this instalment of our Epic Threats series from EN5ider veteran James Introcaso in which we bring you - in standard 5E stat-clock format! - the Magma Elemental (CR 16), Mud Elemental (CR 14), Sand Elemental (CR 13), Smoke Elemental (CR 12), Steam Elemental (CR 11), and the mighty Storm Elemental (CR 15). Illustrated by Vanessa Bailey.

New for EN5ider patrons! As we round off the first month of 2016, we'd like to thank you all for helping us reach that 1,000 patron target! And we hope that every one of you enjoys this instalment of our Epic Threats series from EN5ider veteran James Introcaso in which we bring you - in standard 5E stat-clock format! - the Magma Elemental (CR 16), Mud Elemental (CR 14), Sand Elemental (CR 13), Smoke Elemental (CR 12), Steam Elemental (CR 11), and the mighty Storm Elemental (CR 15). Illustrated by Vanessa Bailey.

Become a patron now for as little as $1 and get access to this and all 58 other EN5ider articles and adventures!

elementals.jpg

Jimbro

Explorer
Also as a tie-in to this article I released a Pay What You Want PDF on the DMs Guild which converts the Greater and Elder elementals of editions past into fifth edition rules. It was a pretty easy conversion to do, but it's free (I'd have made it free if I could) and can save you some time if you want some bigger air, earth, fire, and water elementals for your game!

The elementals in the EN5ider article took a lot longer since they're new creations, but if you want a taste of high CR elemental might, check out the DMs Guild product and then grab this article for some real power.

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/172...World-Builder-Blog-Presents?src=newest_in_dmg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads