• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ENboards Boston Event] Feng Shui: Six in the Chamber

Gospog

First Post
Outtake.

Hey Chromosome,

One of the outtakes I remembered suggesting for my character was in the aquairium. I used a penguin as a springboard to reach a cable at one point. In the outtake, I trip and knock the penguin over. The penguin gets up, pissed off, and takes off its' mask, it's actually the midget from Willow!

Oh, and in the scene where Willy Woo is dressed as Godzilla and distributing hot dogs (Monster Dogz) to kids, he accidentally set one kids' hair on fire! Members of the set rush in with fire extinguishers. (the kid is OK)

Sorry I don't remember the outtakes for other peoples' characters. Does anyone?

LcKedovan

Explorer
Well.... I finally got to finish the Movie. I had to press pause last night half way through. Amazing guys... just amazing.. after reading this one, and that one PC ran where the session started with a gun battle in free fall I have decided I MUST play this game... however.... since I am in Germany the chances are slim :(. Horacio, why don't we arrange a European get together somewhere in the summer ;)

Or... is there any not to busy (ha ha) Feng Shui DM willing to run a PBEM or message board session or something for poor people like Horacio and I? :D

-Will

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
LcKedovan said:
Horacio, why don't we arrange a European get together somewhere in the summer ;)

Hey, that IS a good idea!!!
A really good one!

Or... is there any not to busy (ha ha) Feng Shui DM willing to run a PBEM or message board session or something for poor people like Horacio and I? :D

-Will

And that's another cool idea! Anybody, please?

Carnifex

First Post
I'm not sure whether Feng Shui would translate well to a PBEM or message board - I feel it might lose something of the action pace and excitement.

I must admit, I personally like Feng Shui the most when including the fantasy/ sci-fi elements into it, but the straight action presented here was certainly excellent.

LcKedovan

Explorer
So Carnifex, does that imply you will join us wherever in Europe we decide to meet for some relaxing summer beers.... relaxing that is until a 6' 5" lumberjack throws someone through the front window of the pub and we all dive behind the bar as it explodes in a spray of submachinegun fire covering us in alcohol and glass shards.? :D

-Will

JohnNephew

First Post
Yowza. This has got to be one of the best game write-ups I've ever read. I was laughing out loud and reading excerpts to Michelle across the room!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
LcKedovan said:
So Carnifex, does that imply you will join us wherever in Europe we decide to meet for some relaxing summer beers.... relaxing that is until a 6' 5" lumberjack throws someone through the front window of the pub and we all dive behind the bar as it explodes in a spray of submachinegun fire covering us in alcohol and glass shards.? :D

-Will

And don't forget the band of crazy cultist crying "Hastur! Hastur! while trying to burn the bar...

(Hey, Will, if he want fantastic elements we can give him them :) )

Carnifex

First Post
Horacio said:

And don't forget the band of crazy cultist crying "Hastur! Hastur! while trying to burn the bar...

(Hey, Will, if he want fantastic elements we can give him them :) )

Nah, I mean Feng Shui style fantasy and sci-fi. Evil lotus-eating eunuchs, abomination cyberdemon commando's - oh, and the Godhammer pistol :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads