• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ENboards Boston Feng Shui Game] Six in the Chamber II: HONG KONG BLOODBATH -UPDATED!

Breakstone

First Post
Heh. Conaill, you misspelled Makeshift.

Anyway...

Tsunami slides down an aisle, yanking on the turban rope still in his hands. He attempts to slam the falling piece of fan (that, of course, is tied to the turban) into the back of Lela's knees, tripping her backwards.

Lela

First Post
Lela rolls with Tsunami's blow, doing yet another Buffy-like, back-hand spring. Her heals fly off, heading for Tsunami.

One lands (toe first) with a direct hit to his forhead while the other hangs (toe down) nicely from his ear. Somehow, he winds up looking like a donkey in the close up shot that fallows.

Sven, too blinded to see how his batteries hit, looks back to see how Lela is doing. Seeing that she seems to be holding her own he preases the attack on the usher, looking for some way up into the raftors.

He runs across the backs of the seats, makes a flying leap and pulls himself up into the projector booth. Once up there he discovers the real reason the movie has stopped.

It seems that a young somehow pimpless high school boy has smuggled his cheerleader girlfriend (the uniform is a dead giveaway) into work. He seems a little distracted and likely wouldn't be in the mood to talk.

Regardless, Sven moves on, climbing along those edge thingies you find on some walls until he gets close enough to a pipe near a set of raftors. Doing a spinning Pricess Bride swing along the pipe (sword fight sceen, just after the second not being left handed line) around, letting go and landing--somehow--on the raftor.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If we don't get some damn story in here, Mr. Dr., I'm moving this sucker to Fight Club. Don't think that I won't! I'm yearning for kung fu goodness! :D

Dr Midnight

Explorer
You talk bigger than you fool...

I'll try to get some up this week, but I'm wrestling tons of stuff. Art for clients, art for Nat 20 press, writing for here, writing for there, and just lookin' DAMN SEXY for all the ladyfolk hereabouts. That's a full time job in its own right, and I'm a professional.

Someone else can feel free to take over the kung fu action... it turned out to be too much for me to handle. Didn't think it'd blow up as it did, pardon the pun. Yoink.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Piratecat said:
If we don't get some damn story in here, Mr. Dr., I'm moving this sucker to Fight Club. Don't think that I won't! I'm yearning for kung fu goodness! :D

Horacio looks at the peg legged cat that as just entered to the theatre, and forgetting aboiut the fight, takes a notebook from his backpack, does another "Buffy-wihout-boobs" double back-flip and lands next tto the cat...

Mr. Piratecat, what an honor to finally meet you. I'm Horacio, yes, one of the subproducts of your overcreative brain. Could you please sign me an authograph? And another one for my Hivemind friends?

Conaill

First Post
OOC: Uhm... Tsunami? You may want to check what I'm doing with that fan before you decide to touch that turban wrap that's attached to it. Ya know, I was planning to puree the usher with that strategy...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Dr Midnight said:

Someone else can feel free to take over the kung fu action... it turned out to be too much for me to handle. Didn't think it'd blow up as it did, pardon the pun. Yoink.

Well I'm happy to stop and just wait for the story to keep going, this is getting a little too much for me to keep track of.

*Tallarn lands squarely on his head, vows never to get involved again, rubs it, apologises like only an Englishman can, and sits down to watch the movie*

Darklone

The whole theatre grew silent as nothing happened and the jumping kungfoooo artists froze in midair... as the virtual reality slowly faded into oblivion.

BUMP!CHINK!

And everything got back to life as the Germans in the backrow lifted their glasses once again!

Remove ads