Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

Rhun

First Post
Dirk said:
Mw armor is only 150? I always assumed 300? Where does it say 150? lol i like that rule

Masterwork Weapon is 300.
Masterwork Armor is 150.
Masterwork Tool is 50.

Its all in the PHB (Or the SRD, if you use that).

Endur

First Post
Dirk said:
I got my char in the rg. Please read and check over, bear in mind that im not done and i need to fix the skill columns. Thanks

The name on the character sheet is not referring to your player name. That line refers to the name of the character.

Rhun

First Post
Also, Dirk, I do not believe you can gain the benefits from Bracers of Armor if you are already wearing armor. You could change that to a ring of protection, though.

Endur

First Post
Recruiting is closed.

Players: Isida Kep'Tukari, Goddess FallenAngel, Rhun, Voadam, Pyrex, Hafrogman, Wrahn, Dirk, Ivid, and IndustryGothica.

Rhun

First Post
Endur, I posted Skorl (half-orc barbarian1/fighter4) to the Rogue's Gallery. I still have some money to spend, and I am contemplating changing a couple of feats, still.

:D

Endur

First Post
Rhun said:
Endur, I posted Skorl (half-orc barbarian1/fighter4) to the Rogue's Gallery. I still have some money to spend, and I am contemplating changing a couple of feats, still.

Looks great.

Endur

First Post
Once characters are posted in the Rogues Gallery, I will be making more posts in the IC thread representing the knowledge of the PCs.

I can't do that until I know which skills the players have, what ranks, levels of bardic knowledge, etc.

Remove ads