• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft OOC

I have in-laws coming into town tomorrow morning, so I am unsure of how much work on the character I will be able to get done this weekend. They are leaving on Monday, and Tuesday is the holiday, but I will endeavor to get my character posted by the weekend of the 4th. My apologies.

Endur

First Post
Horses

When making your characters, remember that you are traveling in a rural area.

Your character might prefer to walk -- my dwarf always prefers walking.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Endur said:

Well, as soon as one other person doesn't have one, I don't have to worry about keeping up. Yay for not riding around on 75gp worth of dragon snack. :D

Stats posted, will write up background today.

Rhun

First Post
Endur said:

Yeah, Skorl isn't the horse riding type...although, he may eat someone's horse if he gets hungry enough.

Pyrex

First Post
My character is mechanically complete and posted in the RG here.

I'll have description & details up later today.

The one iffy thing I wanted to clear was having drunk from the Dragonblood Pool as part of my equipment. (details are in my char sheet)

Endur

First Post
Endur said:

Although I should tell you the story sometime about how my walking dwarven paladin almost caused the deaths of the rest of the party. The rest of the party had a magical plague that was going to kill them on day 10 (my paladin was immune) and the remove diseases I cast on the rest of the party weren't working but the gm didn't tell me that the remove diseases weren't working (magical disease immune to cure disease). Almost wiped the party out.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Endur said:
Although I should tell you the story sometime about how my walking dwarven paladin almost caused the deaths of the rest of the party. The rest of the party had a magical plague that was going to kill them on day 10 (my paladin was immune) and the remove diseases I cast on the rest of the party weren't working but the gm didn't tell me that the remove diseases weren't working (magical disease immune to cure disease). Almost wiped the party out.

To be fair, it doesn't seem like the walking was the cause of the near death. If you didn't know it wasn't working, you wouldn't have been hurrying to wherever even on horses.

Endur

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
I have in-laws coming into town tomorrow morning, so I am unsure of how much work on the character I will be able to get done this weekend. They are leaving on Monday, and Tuesday is the holiday, but I will endeavor to get my character posted by the weekend of the 4th. My apologies.

We're going to start IC posting on October 31st in honor of Halloween.

However, if you have not posted your character by then, that is ok. Your character will just be assumed to be in the back of the party until posted. (i.e. you won't have to worry about your character being eaten, on the other hand, your character won't be able to smite anyone until you post your character).

Remove ads