• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enter the HellMouth

Shalimar

First Post
lol Kit, he has you there. Lets just hope he is a likeable guy, wouldn't want to end up with an old fuddy dud for a watcher. Hey, at least you'll get a choice between watchers to associate with young and good looking, or old and a stick in the mud. You'll have to guess which is which.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Shalimar said:
lol Kit, he has you there. Lets just hope he is a likeable guy, wouldn't want to end up with an old fuddy dud for a watcher. Hey, at least you'll get a choice between watchers to associate with young and good looking, or old and a stick in the mud. You'll have to guess which is which.

Oooh so you're a young and good-looking watcher to be is it? hmm...:) Well certainly you'll catch her eye better than a teacher, that's for sure LOL

GWolf

First Post
I got aquestion for those who watch buffy. How do the white hats get involved? Like what does my character know, and how does he join the "team"

Jarval

Explorer
In Buffy, the two main "White Hats", Willow and Xander, both get attacked by vampires in the first episode. Cordelia gets attacked by an invisible girl later in Season One. I'd imagine that Jemal is going to have some fell beastie attack us all, and Mercedes will kick its ass.

A helpful link for us all: buffyworld.com. It has complete transcripts of every episode, which is very handy :)

Shalimar

First Post
In Buffy, the two main "White Hats", Willow and Xander, both get attacked by vampires in the first episode. Cordelia gets attacked by an invisible girl later in Season One. I'd imagine that Jemal is going to have some fell beastie attack us all, and Mercedes will kick its ass.

And I get to say what it is while she is doing it, although I am more likely to try to do it for her until I know what she is.

Jarval

Explorer
Shalimar said:
And I get to say what it is while she is doing it, although I am more likely to try to do it for her until I know what she is.

I'm glad a few of us are combat ready. My reaction to any fighting is going to be the classic dive for cover :) That or run screaming...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads