• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 11-26-02

Orius

Legend
Mark said:
Enterprise - Vanishing Point
Hoshi is convinced her body's molecules are destabilizing after enduring a traumatic trip through the Enterprise transporter to escape a sudden storm on a primitive planet.

Looks like it might be interesting.

It was alright. I thought at first it was going to be a case of transporter psychosis, but that didn't seem to be entirely the case. All in all, it was a fairly average Trek episode.

Thanks for getting the thread going. I always wondered why you weren't starting them since you're the first EN Boarder who sees a broadcast of the show. :)

I don't get to see them until Saturday, so I'm probably one of the last.

kreynolds

First Post
Crothian said:
Nice story, but it really lacked something.

I don't know about you, but if my hands went invisible and water fell right through them, there isn't a damn thing you can say to me that will convince me that it's my imagination! :D That's the big thing that bugged me about this episode. Hoshi's reactions just weren't realistic, not even by a long shot.

N Hammer

First Post
No matter the ending, the episode was about a transporter accident making somebody a ghost...A story line done before..

Sometimes I feel like Charlie Brown thinking that maybe this time Lucy will keep the ball in place.....I think that maybe this week there will be a new and original Star Trek episode...I'm so gullible.:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads