D&D 3E/3.5 Epic 6: Ideas for "Minor Boons"

Stalker0

Legend
All,

A friend of mine is going to run an Epic 6 3.5 game soon. We will be playing 6th level characters, and while he will dole out feats on occasion, he also would like to give out more "minor boons" periodically as well.

Does anyone have good ideas for minor benefits that he could utilize?

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
When I played never winter nights 2 they had feats that granted an extra spell slot. Those might be actual 3.5 feats.

Something related to organisations like joining the shadow thieves granting you the ability to move between shadows would be cool. I think something dealing with factions would be the coolest, like the old 2e planescape setting where you gained additional abilities when joining and moving up the ranks of the factions.

aco175

Legend
Do you have any more info on the campaign or your character? This would help if, say there is a lot of underdark elements or undead. There may also be more human or cleric focused things that would be cool. There may also be some leeway from what I think a minor boon and what your DM thinks.

A few generic things may be:
Extra attack 1/day or such. Although an extra attack is not as much in 3.5 as it is in 5e,. but then you are 6th level.
Being able to cast a cantrip 3/day. Even simple things like mend is cool for flavor instead of damage.
Darkvision 60ft. It would be great if you are a human.
Invisibility to undead or animals. Situational, but cool when needed.
Teleport 30ft. Make it 1/day and it is not that much, but handy when needed especially at 6th level.

I want to say 'advantage' but holding my thoughts.

Remove ads