• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erekose's Savage Tide - Act 1: There is No Honour

Manzanita

First Post
"You might want to leave your new shield behind Jerrell. It's rather, striking, shall we say?"

Julian is happy to have Tereg and Jerrell along. Though even with three, he still feels vunerable. He plans to play it carefully.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That is a good idea, Julian," Alix agrees when he hears the plan of the others, "And you're right--don't take any big risks unless you see a commensurately big payoff. It isn't worth it. Short of actually finding Vanthus himself, in which case you should capture him if you can, best to just keep a low profile and see what you can see...Let me take the risks with Rowyn. Fortunately, she's smart enough not to kill me when it would ruin her."

Velmont

First Post
"The shield? Sure. No problem." tells Jerrell. "Where should I leave it? Here? If we have to go on that boat, I would rather take it. I bought it more because it looks like intimidating. I want any one to think twice before he enter a fight with me."

Manzanita

First Post
"Capturing Vanthus would be kidnapping. He has been charged with no crime. Nor did his sister ask us to do this for her. No. We have been hired to return a key to her, and that is what I intend to do.

If you think the spiked sheild will not be too conspicuous, then bring it Jerrell. I must admit, I like the look."

OOC: Ready to hit the parrot.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is no more kidnapping than our attack of Vark's guards will be assault. We will regret it down the line if Vanthus is not taken care of. Who do you think killed their parents? That fire sounds like an inside job, and it clearly wasn't Lavinia. He is also consorting with smugglers, pirates, and thieves from what you've heard, so he's probably wanted for crimes, or would be if they were known. If you handed him into the Watch, they would probably thank you."

"Of course, don't try for Vanthus unless it seems likely to succeed, like if he's alone."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"With that armor, I look more like a mercenary... I'll keep it start at my back, so it will just make me look a bit danegrous. I will stay quiet and trouble will stay out of my way, and I won't rush into it. In the end, it might be better like that."

Erekose13

Explorer
Skipping to dinner & date then :)

[sblock=Jerrel, Julian, and Tereg]Shadowshore is never a nice place to be, its heights veiled in the shadow of the mercenary district for most of the sunlight day. At night, things are far worse, it appears that the lowest of the low in Sassarine come here to gamble, drink, and conduct business best hidden from the eyes of the watch. The Plucked Parrot is not too difficult to find given that the two of you spent quite a bit of time here yesterday during the earlier hours of the day. Its a dingy place with blacked out windows and a heavy pall of smoke coming from the open door. A loud rukus can be heard issuing out into the night.[/sblock]

[sblock=Alix]A bit unfamiliar with Sunrise, Alix makes sure that he is early so that he can find the Restless Lion with plenty of time to spare. It is the early evening by the time he spots it off to the side of the square. It is a quaint little restaurant with a few tables outside though they have already been filled by patrons enjoying the cooler Sassarine evening. Inside there are two floor and each table has a nice romantic feeling to it, especially in the dying light of the evening. A single candle lights each table and the darker blue tones offer a quiet secluded feeling to each table.[/sblock]

[sblock=Nathan]ooc: being NPC'd I'll keep these brief for you to read when/if you get back Verbatim.

Nathan finds a spot that is relatively comfortable watching the Blue Nixie. He does find out through the day that two of the pirates leave the ship to gather supplies and the last trip they make in the late afternoon they are carrying a couple of heavy crates via a small longboat.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Alix]'He who arrives early begins with the advantage,' Alix smiles, fingering the crimson lotus he has tucked away, a nice contrast to the darker blues of this place.

(OOC: I seem to remember you said Rowyn likes red, but maybe I'm confused due to the long pause. Either way, Alix will just stick with the crimson lotus)

*Alix heads up to maitre d' behind the desk.*

"Good evening good sir. I have a reservation--table for two, Kellani and Meravanchi."

*Alix waits politely to be seated.*[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads