• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

CaBaNa

First Post
Not the Temple I had in mind. states the shifter, as he scratches at his head. He looks at Kruor, then back to the priest This smells of Lauto's Luck. The shifter draws his flail again, smiling this time at Kruor Penance seems to have come for you by fate, lead the way, this may be your lucky day.

OOC: I think lowest level is a 1 and highest is a 6.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Eloan is level 6, but he is really just as good as the best melee fighter in the group. Alone, he is just as good as a 1st level.

As the trio enters, Eloan say to Illarion "I think the creature the man was seeking is here..."

Eloan not sure what to do as he is new to all this adventuring business, decides to see what the blind elf will do before reacting. But when the priest tells his story, he can't stop his ten years of watch to come over him "Priest, tell me more, I'll handle that maniac. I know who he is, he came here not an hour ago."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let's go. Kruor, watch and learn. And we'll get you some gloves so you don't kill people by touching them. For now, as Kamotz says, your change starts now."

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

"Stay in this tavern, priest. It is a save place. We will return after helping at the temple."
Nate then looks if the priest will accept more help from other tavern patrons.

[sblock=OOC]
not yet approved

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-lightl Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14

[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
The doors to the temple swing open a moment later and a youthful looking lad clad in mail over which he wears the vestments of a priest of Joven enters. He smiles at the warmth of the taven and the excitement in the air... but then pauses when he realizes the buzz is not jovial in nature.

"Uh, HEEEEEY everyone. What's the cause of the commotion? The name is Wat. Can I be of any assistance?"

OOC: Wat is a newly created level 1 wrathful invoker (my third character) if you need an extra for your adventure.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu still standing moves over next to Kamotz. He fixes his top hat as he stands beside him. His voice entering the head of Kamotz in the familiar hollow sounding tone.*

"Kamotz will you be in need of further assistance? I am for higher once again after all."

Velmont

First Post
"OK, times to go." says Eloan, as he move toward the door, he slow down and looks around. "Come on! let's not waste time and everyone that want to come should come. There is never too much people t stop a criminal, as long as we coordinate ourselves, and that's my job... was... when I was in the Watch... anyway, let`s go!"

OOC: Out to the adventure thread.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient

"Come on Corey. Let's do something good."
Nate says as he summons his armor with a thought and follows the eladrin. It is apparent that he isn't moving at full speed to give the others (and his dog) a chance to follow.

[sblock=OOC]
not yet approved

leaving the tavern

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing, Summoner's Staff

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-lightl Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 19
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14

[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads