• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=Lord S]So long as you don't mind being with a bunch of level 6-7s. At least you're an avenger, so you'll probably be able to hit stuff anyway :)[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Gil's face goes a little pale at the sudden attention, but the wizard rallies and responds, Um, Maybe, he says, while looking Tristan in the eye, then he flinches as Eloan addresses him, Glad to have you, continues Gil as he orders some of the tea he was drinking for Eloan, You drink tea right? asks the Scholar of the eladrin.

Anyway, I don't know much yet, as you said, he's a bit mysterious. There are things we don't know, so let's all learn together and head to our back room? Gil turns and takes a couple steps, then looks over his shoulder to make sure the others are following.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Blind elf turns his head toward Gils conversation while answering Lilli.
"I'm not a seer, no. I'm a sorcerer. One with most potent power in his blood."
He cocks his head for a moment, listening
"I'm not sure about them, either, but that smoking wizard smells familiar. I think I'll ask what's that about. If you'll excuse me?

I have to get out in any case, to throw off the attackers..."

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], I thinks this would fit Illarion better then looking for items

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Roll Call]
I still have my level 6 (trying to get approval for level 7) elf druid (controller. But he is my third character and my other two are adventuring.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
OOC:
It is no longer clear who my participants are. r1 has been doing some serious player shuffling lately X_X, so I apologize in advance if you are not in the roll call (or if you're called when you shouldn't be :p)

[sblock=ooc]

:-S I only stole 1 of your players, only Tristan :cool:

His RP seemed to fit well with both my adventure and the party (or at least Papo as they were in conversation.)

Anyways..... as you may have spotted, there's a thread set-up:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...venture-murder-midnight-dm-renau1g-judge.html

I need to add in Tristan's name to the list. Feel free to take a look at the rules and RP entering the back room, introduction to the eladrin sitting there. This weekend is likely busy (I just finished seeing the Avengers..... wow, it was awesome! but I may be able to sneak a post in either tomorrow night or Sunday morning. For those unfamiliar, weekends are usually slower for me. [/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan gets up with near complete silence to follow Gil, and comes up beside him in such a way that the scholar doesn't see him when he looks back until he turns to face forward again. "Let us see if the hunt is on then," the elf says, his grin looking far less friendly than moments ago.

BenBrown

First Post
Kaeysari quietly finishes her wine, drops a few small coins on the bar, then shoulders her weapon and lopes into the private room after Papolstaanas and the others.

FourMonos

First Post
team Scooby Doo

OOC: Alright, all I want to know is... who's Velma?

Artemis stands up as Lilli approaches the magic tinkerers. "Lilli, this sounds dangerous. Perhaps I should come with you and make sure nothing bad happens. It's the least I can do."

He then turns and addresses the old elf, "Ilarion, it was very nice to meet you. I'm going with Lilli for now. Good journies my friend."

Remove ads