Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC: FourMonos]@FourMonos

I'm in. My signature has the names, races, classes, and levels for all of my characters. I'm thinking I'll take Mik on the adventure. Is a level 7 elf ranger OK?[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Great, HMG and MetaVoid! I'm getting excited already. If only stonegod, Renaug1 and TwoHeadsBarking were here too! That said, that is plenty to get started, anyone else interested in coming? By the way, it looks like we are leaning toward the level 7 to 8 crowd. Besides the shadow dwarf scares me.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Hey [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] are you guys still around? This place is starting to have a pulse!

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Welcome back [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]! I don't see why not, this could get big... but what the hell! It seems like we are striker heavy, so the leader might be a welcome addition. We don't have any defenders, but that might not change

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Count me in! :) I've got Raiyek (level 11 elven paladin) or Tristan (level 4 elven avenger) - I'd prefer to take Raiyek, as I'm much more attached to him. Plus as you say, no defender yet, and he's got a few healing powers to spread around.[/sblock]

Remove ads