• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

salt3d

First Post
As soon as the ogre has left, Len makes his way to the list and inspects it closely. Turning around, he addresses the prone figure of Astheone at the foot of the bar.

"Looks like they've lumped us together, buddy. So we can't be havin' with this now, can we?"

Len drags the tiefling by one of his horns back to his table, and props him up in a chair against the wall.

"I didn't see what side of the line you were on," says Len as he turns to Esraethan, "but you might want to try to stick with our friend here. From what I can tell he doesn't talk much 'less he's drunk or among his own kind."

OOC:
So I will be taking two groups of up to 6 for you lowbies. I think I had 10 before, so adding Donutboys character takes it up to 11.

@Dekana gave up his spot for me so perhaps Lenard might round out the dirty dozen?

EDIT: Len, level 1 dwarf rogue

By the way if the three of us will be together we will need a good fit with the rest of the group since we're all strikers.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 5

OOC: Vimak is level 5, so I fear he will stay alone in the tavern :(

[sblock=ooc]
4th level version below. Will update the sheet soon.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak
Perception: 15 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Deny CA Bonus, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Sasahara

First Post
"Thanks, Len. I will keep an eye on our friend. And his consumption." Esraethan scans the list and sees that he is, indeed, grouped with Artemis, Len, and Astheone.

OOC: Sounds like a good way of doing things! I'm warming up my powers and getting ready to give this 4e thing a try :)

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone stirs, as if he is about to wake, but then falls back into a motionless sleep.

OOC: Hey guys I looked back at the thread and came up with a list of PCs we have.
OOC:
Sasahara-Esraethan: Tiefling Warlock
CaBaNa- Kamotz: Longtooth Shifter Cleric
Darksteed- Hunzo: Shardmind Mage
Luinnar-Alnar: Human Sorceror
Walking Dad-Vimak: Goliath Runepriest
Fyrm-Mercurial: Changeling Artificer
Rb780nm-Sound of Stone: Thri-Kreen Monk
Pacdidj-Siveris Smythe: Gnome Artificer
Voda Vosa- Sapo Toa: Bullywug Monk
FourMonos-Artemis Harks: Human Warlock/Warlord
Salt3d-Len: Dwarf Rogue
Donutboy-Astheone: Tiefling Ranger
And, assuming Dekana joins again:
Dekana-Lenard: Human Mage

From what I see, there isn’t a single defender here

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
"Ah, yes, there's that ogre again," Siveris remarks peevishly to no one in particular as he looks up from his glass of port. "But, where's this Sergeant Hiscocks who's supposed to come collect us? Seriously, do these people want a war or not? I'm down to my last piece of silver paying for the room upstairs."

OOC: Siveris Smythe, Level 4 Gnome Artificer, would happily serve as the leader for the higher-level enlistees.

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: I think Kamotz is a cleric/paladin hybrid, so we have 1/2 a defender likely going to the higher level group.

OOC: I just checked his character sheet. It's confusing. The top says cleric, but there's a lit of stuff saying hybrid on it.

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Aretmis, Mercurial and Sound of Stone have made a good team in the past. We just need to adopt a defender into our little troupe... (And get Mikara to come back so Artemis is happy again ;)

Remove ads