EverQuest! OOC

Arkhandus

First Post
Turned out to be kinda busy today, so I'm not quite finished fleshing out any of my character ideas. I'll either play Nobkins, gnome enchanter; Maruuk, vah shir rogue; Sardannan, human magician; Nielloryn, high elf paladin; or Alrunian, high elf cleric. I'll put up their basic descriptions/background on Sunday afternoon, and stats probably the day after that, or maybe on Sunday too (the characters are on my laptop, so I have to retype each on this computer).

WarShrike

First Post
About the tradeskills, whats the resale price on items made? 50% of market value?

WarShrike

***EDIT: Nevermind, found it.***

Last edited:

Delusion

First Post
Well it looks like everyone's polishing up on their characters, but I'm going to go ahead and announce that everyone who has expressed interest in playing so far has been accepted into the game (scranford, Caliber, Voadam, WarShrike, and Arkhandus). Huzzah! Also, since there's a larger group now, I've decided in the name of keeping the game challenging to drop the ability score point buy to 28 (sorry guys, I know it's an inconvenience for the ones who typed up sheets already). But here's where we're at so far.

High Elf Cleric - scranford
Erudite Wizard - Caliber
Human Ranger/Rogue/Monk - Voadam
Iksar Monk - WarShrike
Gnome Enchanter, Vah Shir Rogue, Human Magician, High Elf Paladin, or High elf Cleric - Arkhandus

Not that I want to pick your character for you Arkhandus, but the two characters I see best fitting the needs of the group are either the Rogue or the Paladin (a trapfinder or a group tank), but the decision is entirely up to you.

As soon as everyone has completed their characters, I'll go ahead and create the in game thread. Here's to a good time and a fun game. Cheers!

Caliber

Explorer
The new 28 pt version of Deeboo is good and ready to go. His mental stats more accurately depict his annoyingness I suppose! :p

Voadam

Legend
Posted what I've got and updated skills, I need to do feats and equipment next.

Its a lot slower than most characters I've created before as I can't use the srd for most anything.

Voadam

Legend
Magic item question as I don't have the DMG

Are +X weapons and armor not an option? Is it just those specific ones? Is making our armor or weapons masterwork an end point for the items or is this a prerequisite for enchanting them later?

Delusion

First Post
Feel free to use the 3.5 DMG for magic items, including making your own +X weapons and armor. Masterwork items can be enchanted later by the usual means.

Remove ads