• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EverQuest! OOC

Bihlbo

Explorer
Still accepting?

I just found this thread... a little late I guess.

If you're still accepting more, or if you're recruiting alternates, I'd love to be included. I'm a big fan of the setting and system, and know it well enough to help out with some of the things like the crafting gap. I typically post on weekdays in the mornings and not on the weekend.

Edit: I'd prefer a bard, so ignore the following.
Character concepts: gnome necromancer / ogre beastlord / dwarf warrior

Which one I'd prefer all depends on the way you plan to handle roleplaying alignment and racial tension. If being an evil necromancer of Bertoxxulous isn't likely to be prohibitive in a group with a cleric of Tunare, then that's what I'd prefer. If that can't work, I'd enjoy playing the ogre (not as an evil character) as long as that isn't nonsense for the location - I could see how a level 3 ogre getting to the Faydark could be rediculous. Otherwise, the dwarf would also be great fun. It seems like the group balance could use any of these classes.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Just to note, yeah, any follower of Bertoxxulous would be rather impossible in the group.....both a cleric of Tunare and a paladin of Tunare in the party, and with those two deities being serious enemies, there's no way the Tunarians would suffer the Bertoxxulan to live. :heh:

Bihlbo

Explorer
Yeah, that makes sense.

Heck, I don't know what I was thinkin. I want to play a bard!!
I'll write up the character stats soon, in case you need another.

Delusion

First Post
Very sorry I didn't see your posts until just now, Bihlbo - but I'm afraid there's no more room at the moment. However, it certainly wouldn't hurt to have an alternate waiting in the wings.

Voadam

Legend
delusion, you might want to take down the recruiting tag for this thread. Just edit it to another category in the original post.

Bihlbo

Explorer
Delusion said:
Very sorry I didn't see your posts until just now, Bihlbo - but I'm afraid there's no more room at the moment. However, it certainly wouldn't hurt to have an alternate waiting in the wings.

I understand! Thanks for the consideration, I'll be available as an alternate as soon as I can get to my books. After that, do try to kill someone off so I can play, alright? kthxbye
:D

Remove ads