Exalted [Re-Recruiting and Re-Defining]

Lichtenhart

First Post
We are waiting for Janos's background, but that's not too much of an issue, we discussed about it in chat.
Let's make a deal: this is gonna be a superbusy week for me, but on monday I'll start sending every player a mail with the intro and how his char gets to the meeting with the others. With a little luck the game will be up and running on next Thursday.

Aenion

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
We are waiting for Janos's background, but that's not too much of an issue, we discussed about it in chat.
Let's make a deal: this is gonna be a superbusy week for me, but on monday I'll start sending every player a mail with the intro and how his char gets to the meeting with the others. With a little luck the game will be up and running on next Thursday.

I can live with that :)

Got a busy week myself.

loxmyth

First Post
Lichtenhart said:

Hey Lichtenhart, that sounds great! I was just worried this game would die before it even started, with only three of our players replying in the last couple of pages...

Remove ads