Exalted [Re-Recruiting and Re-Defining]

Lichtenhart

First Post
Hi :)

Since we already have got Mage and Vampire games on these boards, I figured I could try to run an Exalted game.
Since I got this idea while speaking in the #IR chatroom, most players slot are already taken but I wouldn't mind one or two more, and maybe a couple NPCs as well, especially if you are familiar with the rules.

So far there are :

Kalanyr as Sammanon Wise Eye, a No Moon from the forests of the East
Rathan as Korban, a Dawn caste from the Blessed Isle
Janos Audron as a Night Caste from the Scavenger Lands
Macbrea as a Zenith Caste
Uematsu as an Eclipse Caste

and I hope Sollir Furryfoot as an NPC :)

The Twilight Caste slot is clearly open, as well as another as a Lunar, a Dragon-Blooded, a God-Blooded or even an Alchemical if you come up with a nice background.

I'm not opening slots for Abyssals, Sidereals and Fair Folk unless you REALLY convince me with a mind-blowing concept. :)

I was thinking of a prologue to allow every player to roleplay his/her exaltation in game, and to get the Circle together (or not, depending on what you will decide :)), so please detail your life as a mortal in your concept, and I will put you into the right situation to get Exalted.

Come on, I know there's someone among you aching to feel the raw power of the Gods running through his/her veins. Are you ready to be born again? Are you ready for your Second Breath? :)

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
I just received another subscription in the chatroom and the Twilight spot is likely taken.

Nice additions are still welcome, though.

loxmyth

First Post
Cool, I was wondering when an Exalted game would start up here :) Really want to play, but I'm in too many games right now as it is. But I'll be reading along, though!

Lichtenhart

First Post
loxmyth said:
Cool, I was wondering when an Exalted game would start up here :) Really want to play, but I'm in too many games right now as it is. But I'll be reading along, though!

Thanks :) Too bad I'm in too many games too or I would have certainly joined your steampunk campaign.
If you feel like playing an NPC sometimes, you'd be more than welcome.

loxmyth

First Post
No problem. I got my hands on Exalted a couple of weeks ago and have been itching to play... but I can get my fix vicariously through you guys so it's all good :D

As far as NPCing, well, I might take you up on that offer sometime. I'm reading through Lunars right now, so I've got tons of ideas for them right now.

Jaik

First Post
If there's an opening left, I'd like to play a Lunar from the East/South-East (pending my re-reading of the books about those areas). I'm thinking of a hunter/woodsman character, perhaps with a dash of royalty thrown in, sort of like an adventurer/big game hunter.

Mitchifer

First Post
Still looking for more players? I see you have several players already, but if you need one more, I'm free. I have all the fat-splats at my disposal...so I can make whatever is necessary. Thanks

edit: Although I'd be lacking power-wise when compared to the other players, a Dragon-Blooded might be one idea since there isn't one yet. Most likely a D-B outcaste...who hopefully could get along with the others.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Korban Whitehammer:

Letter to Parents:

I know it's been a while sense my last letter mom and dad, but the trianing is hard here and there is little or no free time for any of us new ones. Hows Hark? I miss my big brother alot, and not having him here leaves a big hole in my life. This training camp will teach me how to be as strong as him and will give me the leadership skills he holds dear. I miss the ranch, my family and all the animals there. This place, I hate it, though I know I must be here to survive. Have you gotten any more threats for Loaik. He will be the death of me some day I'm sure. I'll never forget the day we became worst of enemies. I had no idea he was corting Asiena, he almost impaled me right then and there when I kisses her. She did not want him anyways, she wanted to marry me.

Korban comes from a family of strict dragon blooded morals his father is a powerfull leader in the surrounding area. What he des for them he keeps to himself though. His mother is a strong willed woman that lets nothing bother her. Between the two of them Korban is a very strong person both in body and in mind.

Korbans home in Blessed Isle is a large ranch style. One floor but covering a vast amount of square footage. It's quite a large house for just the five of them, Korbans Mother Kasha, his father Magnus, his older brother Hark and his younger sister Ariel....... Hark and Korban are very close and up until Hark went away to his military duties the two never spent a moment apart....

Life was sweet for Korban growing up, if he wanted something his father got it for him. Korban was spoiled more than the other children for some reason although he never thought to ask why. His father was strict with him of course, being a military man, but even that being the case Korban had an easy childhood.

Recently Korban's father has sent him to a Dragon Blooded trianing camp quite a ways from home, and as one might suspect Korban hates it. Korban knows though that he must partake in this training to become a wise and powerfull leader like his brother and father. Who knows what the future holds of Korban, a life of leadership with hundreds of dragon soldiers to command, or maybe another fate not yet unfolded.................

Lichtenhart

First Post
Update:
I have two well defined characters by now, and I'll have another one soon.

I also haven't heard from Uematsu and Kamard in more than a week. Now I hate to set a deadline, but if I don't hear anything before the week-end I'll recruit new players for their spots, that would be the Eclipse and Twilight if you think you can fit them, or something else if you convince me. :)

Rathan's seed was very good and working on it a bit together Korban has become a fascinating character. When you submit a concept, give me something to work upon and you won't be disappinted with the results. :)

loxmyth

First Post
Hey Lichtenhart, a couple of questions:

- Which books do you have access to?
- How do you plan on doing NPCs?
- Are you set on having a Perfect circle before you have Caste overlap? I mean, would you consider another Night or Eclipse, for example?
- When & where do you plan to set the game?

Remove ads