log in or register to remove this ad

 

Expeditions to the Craters.

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"Does anyone see that halfling girl anywhere?" Aylana asks. "She said she was going to scout. Maybe we should wait for her." She walks awkwardly holding the dove in front of her cupped in both hands like it might explode at any moment.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

EarlyBird

First Post
Stanfor looks back and is about to answer when he notices Aylana's plight. Pulling Illikk around he trots up next to her.

"Here," he says opening one of the two large pouches he has on his shoulders. "I think Mr. Cooey will be safe in here." he says looking it the satchel.

"Oh hey! There is already a bird's nest in here." He exclaims excited. "How'd that get in there?"
 

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Brother Jean-Eric follows the others.

As you are looking at the bird 3 red and white mushrooms walk out of the underbrush 35 ft from the Fox to the north. They are in a line each 5 ft from the next.

They have eyes! And....fangs?
 

EarlyBird

First Post
"They look hungry. What do mushrooms eat? I mean people eat mushrooms... oh wait. Do mushrooms eat people?" the kender says in awe.

"Umm... Crag."
Stanfor says holding Illikk's reins tight.

OOC:
Hold action till Crag engages then move forward to protect him from getting surrounded.
If Crag doesn't kill the first mushroom he engages Stanfor will take a swing at it.
 


Thateous

Explorer
"Yes kid on dog?" he says looking at the mushrooms...

Rubbing his belly he asks, "Can Crag eat? Crag hungry. Where they going? Follow shrooms?"
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"Well, that is certainly an unusual sight but not nearly as uncommon as one might think," began Aylana adjusting the spectacles on the ridge of her nose. "Various flora exhibit the properties usually reserved for fauna. However that is where it becomes a bit fuzzy as fungi are not really flora. These mushroom people should probably be cataloged among the fauna of this island, assuming they are native to the island and not an invasive species. As for eating them, well, since they appear somewhat sentient they might not appreciate becoming someone's meal. We also are unsure whether or not they are poisonous."

Seeing the look on Crag's face after her speech, Aylana adds, "Perhaps we should first stop them from eating us."

They are too far away for most of her spells, so she readies a mudball spell to throw against the first one to get close to her.
 

Thateous

Explorer
Crag's brain sifts through the waterfall of information that spills from young girls mouth.

"Crag know!"
he nods and smiles to the Aylana.

"Hey Fauna! You poisonous!?!" he shouts.
 
Last edited:





EarlyBird

First Post
Still mounted and standing beside Crag, Stanfor changes tactics.

"We are the Goblin Stompers Three!"
he says holding his arms wide above his head. "We seek the Singed-One. Impede not our path or face the Wrath of the Three!"

OOC: Bluff [roll0]
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
"Hopefully they can't count to five," Aylana whispers. "Or four since they probably don't know about the halfling. Where is she?" To help with the illusion, Aylana attempts to hide behind the big guy.
OOC: Hide [roll]1d20+9[/roll]
 


QuaziquestGM

First Post
(sorry guys, been distracted by the start of the school year. The government keeps changing the calendar so I keep having to redo my pacing guides.)

The Fungi do not seem interested in conversation or distraction. One marches up and tries to bite the half orc.
[roll0] to hit. Damage [roll1] and fort save dc 13 or [roll2] dex damage.
 

Thateous

Explorer
"No! Bad food! Food get eat! Food not eat!" Crag yells as he pushes the fungus back and swings his large cleaver in an over head chop.

OOC: [roll0]
[roll1]
power attack of 1
 

EarlyBird

First Post
"Oh know you don't," Stanfor says as he knees the giant fox into action. Making a tight circle around the "veggie man" Illikk comes in from behind trying to hamstring the creature.

"Get'em!"
Stanfor yells pointing to the thing attacking Crag.

OOC: Gonna try and flank it.
[roll0]
[roll1]
bite attack


[sblock=Combat]
AC: 18
HP: 9/9
INIT: +4
Saves: Fort +4, Reflex +7, Will +5

Hoopak: +1 1d6+1 x3
Hoopak(r): +6 1d6x2
Stones: 10/10

Turn Undead: 7/7
Speak w/Animals: 0/1
Lucky: 1/1

scrolls: cure light wounds (1d8+1) 2/2

Spells:
0- mending, virtue, guidance
1- remove fear, magic stones, calm animals[/sblock]

[sblock=Illikk]
AC: 16
HP: 13
Atk bite: +3 1d6+3
Speed: 40'
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:


jmucchiello

Adventurer
Aylana holds her staff in a vaguely martial manner ready to thump anything that gets too close, though she is still 15-20 feet back from the melee. She's hoping her friends can take care of the mushroommen without her having to expend any spells.
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top