• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Exploring Eberron Cover

Keith Baker has shared the cover (by Thomas Bourden) of his upcoming Exploring Eberron, which will be available in PDF and hardcover on the DMs Guild. (I know he's posted it before, but this is a nice rendering of the hardcover).

Keith Baker has shared the cover (by Thomas Bourden) of his upcoming Exploring Eberron, which will be available in PDF and hardcover on the DMs Guild.

(I know he's posted it before, but this is a nice rendering of the hardcover).

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 7.10.57 PM.png

dave2008

Legend
Ow really? Now I feel kind of bad buying there. I assumed it was more like Steam where they took 30%. 50% is really extreme.
To be fair, as Morrus noted DTRPG takes 35%, so I imagine they are getting a chunk of that 50% as well. The extra 15% you are paying for is the right to use the D&D IP and trade dress legally, which is of no small value. I do not know what Steam is, but I am guess it is not giving access to IP and trade dress (but I could be wrong).

EDIT: DMsGuild also provide royalty free images and maps to use in content you publish on DMsGuild

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads