• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Facial Hair, changing

bone_naga

Explorer
I grow facial hair when I can, but that is infrequent, not counting what small bit I can accomplish over the weekend. I had a small beard going at one point recently. It was only a little over a week but it was enough that one of my coworkers didn't recognize me when he first saw me.

Unfortunately I had to shave and go back to my baby face soon after that. My skin hates razors (electric or not) as is, and it's much worse when I grow it out for a while and then shave it all off.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I wore a moustache for some 15 years. Luckily, I'm old enough to claim that this period is a long gone one. :)

Nowadays I shave every two or three days and am happy with it.

Interesting, by the way, that so many of you claim to wear a moustache plus goatee. Some kind of roleplayer uniform?

For me it's cuz I hate shaving, have no chin and cannot grow a full beard. :p

Razjah

Explorer
I have a beard, but I shave my neck. I don't exactly have a strong chin, which I don't like. I have had a beard since my freshmen year of high school. I shaved completely once. I was not a pleasant person to be around. I think I need a beard for my face.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am presently growing my beard out more along the jaw line for a fuller look, keeping the neck and under the chin clean.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A new change . . . . .

picture005.jpg

Remove ads