Failure to Spawn

Neo

Explorer
Chaz said:
Yeah looks like I posted just before you did about it.

I think we need more DM's ;)

Peace

Hardly :)

I was only on yesterday afternoon.. was out DM'ing a PnP game last night.. seen the message this morning and reset.. thats pretty good service if you ask me.

Contrary to popular belief we DM's aren't sat staring at the screen 24/7 till you guys call...we do get real life time too... honest :D

Wayfarer

Explorer
I don't think Chaz was disparaging the excellent DMing you guys give... but with only 2 [or is it 3] of you, you can't be on ALL the time. I rarely spot you guys or get responses when I enquire while playing. Not that I know all of your avatars. :uhoh:

I suspect the comment was more along the lines of easing the burden; like you deserve a life or something. :D You folks are fast at picking up posts.

Do you folks have times when you might be more likely found on-line?

Wayfarer

Explorer
Oh yeah, I was wondering why I ended up starting off on the crossing prelude after the last time this happened? I had wandered around the world for a while until I was in the Fontessa castle, near the royal merchants I think, when I decided to exit. Next time I tried to play I started off as if I was a new character with no bindings, etc. :\

Neo

Explorer
Wayfarer said:
I don't think Chaz was disparaging the excellent DMing you guys give... but with only 2 [or is it 3] of you, you can't be on ALL the time. I rarely spot you guys or get responses when I enquire while playing. Not that I know all of your avatars. :uhoh:

I suspect the comment was more along the lines of easing the burden; like you deserve a life or something. :D You folks are fast at picking up posts.

Do you folks have times when you might be more likely found on-line?

My reply as I suspect Chaz realise was meant lightheartedly.. as much as his comment read jokingly to me also...so no worries on that count Wayfarer.

I cant speak for Morrus or Elendiel but when im on I spend most of my time between the various groups of people that are on...spicing up encounters, resolving issues etc... I have never NOT answered anyones questions/queries to me via the DM channel so I can only assume you've never been on when I have been??

With regards to my Avatar its generally one of 2.. the one in my signature or Vladimir Dracul.. though if you notice the messages that come up when folks log on it will tell you when a gamemaster logs in.. if you are unsure if one is on though just send a message on the DM channel if one of us is one then its pretty likely we'll respond.

Of course if none of the above works for you you can always post questions/problems here at the forums and we'll answer them that way.

Remove ads