• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic DM - Final Round Judgment Posted!

Berandor said:
In such a case, it's usually good to send an e-mail to mythago, containing your entry.

I thought of that, but I didn't have an email address, and at several minutes per page load, I figured I'd take my chances with the post rather than try to find it.

If I hadn't run right up to the deadline, it wouldn't have been an issue. You'd think all those years of getting yelled at by my parents for waiting till the last minute to do my homework would have had some effect. :lol:

Maldur

First Post
Im judging now, but as this is close it involves tarot, astrology, tealeave reading and various other ways of fiinding answers.

:)

Berandor

lunatic
I've already flipped a coin twice, but it's always coming to stand on its edge...

And mythago's email is her username at the dot.com address of the same name. It's really easy to memorize :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Cool. Any guesstimates on when the results will be reported, Mythago? Not that I checked obsessively when I got home or anything. :)

Remove ads