Fantasy Flight Growth Chart from GAMA

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, I don't think FFG even needed to create a chart. They don't really need to try to prove anything to the rest of us. The entire page could have said "How are we doing? - Good" without giving us any additional information. They didn't have to do ANYTHING, so we should just look at the chart and go "Cool, glad they're doing good" and be happy with what they gave us.

Xavian Starsider

First Post
Wait....I'm just mildly shocked that FFG was around in 1995. What were they doing back then? I thought they were one of the D20 start-ups when 3E came out.

According to Wikipedia, their first product (released in 1998) was a strategy board game called Twilight Imperium (currently in its 3rd edition)

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
Sheesh people. The graph is evenly spaced and looks fine. It's showing either gross sales or profits (there would be no reason to share it otherwise). Companies do not make a habit of sharing publicly a) declining profits or b) increasing expenses.

FFG is obviously doing well. They don't have to share exact numbers, it's a nice way of showing "we're doing this much more year over year, and it's taken off in the last 4 years." I applaud them. They are a savvy company making great products.

Remove ads