• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Setting Proposal: Sent yours in yet?

Carnifex

First Post
I so would love to be able to look through all the submissions WotC are getting myself. Sure, they might not all be good enough for a setting but I'm sure there are plenty of good ideas there.

I'd love to be able to just sit down with a whole stack of those submissions and sit there, reading them all :D

Tom Cashel

First Post
Sent yesterday, one submission...12 pt. Times New Roman.

Still working on editing the 2nd one with another team...

(I have to add...I'm an editor by trade, and though some of you may think 10 pt. font isn't so small, once you've read 362 proposals and you're on your 363rd and your eyeballs start to hurt...10 pt. font is pretty painful. Even 12 pt. starts to look small at that point. Just my opinion. ;) )

Zog

First Post
In the mail this morning

12 point times roman font. Nice and easy to read. Now if they just like the ideas and presentation....
*hope*hope*

It has been fun - best of luck to everyone!

Dave G

First Post
Sending it today during lunch, 10 pt. Times (not New Roman, just Times) 880 words total.

My group and I are excited, even if we don't make it, we've got a great start on a world!

Best of luck to everyone! :D

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Sent mine in Tuesday. 600 words, 10 pt Arial (I don't care for Serif fonts). A few bullet points and a nice B&W title graphic/banner. I followed the template form (question followed by answer) rather than paragraph form.

I'm happy with it. Don't know if it's "different" enough to be considered, or if my "new take on traditional D&D" will be more appealing. We'll see.

phoamslinger

Explorer
I'll be sending mine in today, 1 proposal, 11pt New Times Roman.

it's looking to be a busy day today. I also have to start to file the paperwork to run for the Colorado House District 40 race today.

so much to do, so little time . . .

Yuan-Ti

First Post
phoamslinger said:

it's looking to be a busy day today. I also have to start to file the paperwork to run for the Colorado House District 40 race today.

I've always said we need more roleplayers in Congress... we've already got enough actors.

Remove ads