• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Setting Proposal: Sent yours in yet?

Krug

Newshound
Man cool. When will we know whether our ideas have been rejected? Then we just start griping and putting them out. ;)

Green Knight

First Post
Sent mine in earlier today, also with 10 point Times New Roman font. I was REALLY paranoid about using the 10 point font, and wanted to use 12 point. Unfortunately, I ended up something like 2 lines over, and couldn't find anything to hack (I had already hacked quite a bit at that point, trying to explain my ideas as succintly as possible). So I went down to 10 point and found myself with a bunch of extra space, which I filled in. Man, I REALLY hope they don't decide to chuck the 10 point font submissions just as a way of thinning down the herd! :eek:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
My masterpeice

1 entry

485 words

Numbered paragraphs with a space between paragraphs.

10 point "Verdana" type (It's the type face WotC used for the questions.)

1.25 inch margins

Yep, I have an icecube's chance.

1 submission; Courier New; 11pt font.

Printed question and number followed by answer (even put "7. Name:****")

For those who've not had the experience before, this was a lot like a tender writing process - stage one "Expression of Interest". Thousands of people around the world expressing a ton of interest.

Personally, I didn't see much point in doing multiple submissions, after all, D&D has thrived in the worlds with maximum diversity. If you've got two concepts, why not combine them to make one world with more possibilities rather than two worlds with only a few possibilities? Just my two cents.

Beaker

First Post
Printed mine out, sending it in tomorrow.
12 pt. Times New Roman - 585 words.

Now off to play NWN while we wait for the results :) !

Remove ads