Favorite/Hated Race - and Why?

IronWolf

blank
Dwarf is at the top of my list. They are just too cool!

Least favorite. Warforged - without a doubt. Some more campaign setting neutral? gnomes. Just not into the gnomes either.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Favorite: Humans

Least favorite: The one that the problem player insists on playing, even though there's no place for it in the setting.

Gnome-lovers: It well known that gnome-lovers are actually mindless mechanical men driven by gnomes. Thus domination by gnome-lovers is, in reality, domination by gnomes.
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

Favorite: It's a toss up between Human and Dwarf. Humans because of the wide range of character types to play. Dwarfs because they are a force of nature that asks for and gives no quarter. My group is starting the Serpent Skull Pathfinder AP next week and we are all playing dwarfs from the same clan/family. The AP starts on a boat. What's more fun than a bunch of dwarfs on a boat?

Least favorite: Elves. Pointy-eared serial killers.

Gnomes? Gnomes taste like chicken.

Elf Witch

First Post
My favorite is human. Reason extra feat and extra skill points.

My least favorite has to be dwarves. Why because I am sick of bad Scottish accents. Every player plays them as mean cranky drunks.

Are the gnome-lovers going to dominate this thread? Why? I have no clue but I am sure will get a lot elf hate going.

Klaus

First Post
Oy, this is gonna be hard to answer.

Favorite? Toss-up between Valenar elves, Xendrik drow or Shifters.
Least favorite? Probably halflings. But I can come up with a concept I like for pretty much any race if I need to.

Gnomes? They rock!

JeffB

Legend
Frankly, I've gotten to the point where they all annoy me, I'm becoming more and more fond of humano-centric worlds, like Hyboria, and Lankhmar. I'm considering eliminating everything but humans for my next campaign.

Most hated- ducks from Glorantha. I'ma HUGE glorantha fan, but have alaways eliminated ducks in my campaigns.

Most hated-For D&D- the proliferation of "halfies" since 3.x: half fiend, half vampire, half dragon, etc etc. Also the drow ( perfect example of how something very cool can be ruined by absolute overkill..thanks alot UA/2E/FR! )

Likes= as a Kid, elves and Jeff Dee-esque hobbits. Nowadays, dwarves and humans.

Remove ads