Feat Suggestion for wood elf Wildrunner/Cleric

OK, I have a Spring Attacking wood elf who just made 9th level. Having previously concentrated on Spring Attack, I'm suddenly looking for a feat.

This is for RPGA Living Greyhawk, so there are some limitations.

The build is Barbarian 2 / Ranger 3 / Wildrunner 3 / Cleric 1. With the Celerity domain, he has Speed of 60.

Stats:

Str 22 (belt +4)
Dex 16
Con 14
Int 10
Wis 11
Cha 8

He took Two Weapon Fighting for Ranger combat style.

So, any suggestions for a 9th level feat?

Darklone

Two Weapon Pounce from PHB2 if allowed. Better for Spring attack might be Dual Strike though I think it can't be used either with Spring Attack.

Thanks for the suggestions. They are both allowed in LG.

My PC doesn't have the Imp. Two Weapon Fighting pre-req for Dual Strike (or even the Dex to get ITWF), but he qualifies for Two Weapon Pounce. That also fits great with Wildrunner, which will give Pounce at sixth level--it's sort of like he's training for that ability. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. They are both allowed in LG.

My PC doesn't have the Imp. Two Weapon Fighting pre-req for Dual Strike (or even the Dex to get ITWF), but he qualifies for Two Weapon Pounce. That also fits great with Wildrunner, which will give Pounce at sixth level--it's sort of like he's training for that ability. :)

Darklone

Uhm... but Two Weapon Pounce is somewhat redundant with Pounce... so if you get it later anyhow, I'd take another feat?

Yes, but I can re-train Two Weapon Pounce into some other feat later. We're in the middle of Red Hand of Doom and we've been seeing a lot of dragons. So, I just re-trained my favorite enemy to Dragon. Re-training is great.

The Wildrunner pounce is also a little more limited (only on the round where you Primal Scream), so the TWP feat would still be useful. But, I probably will re-train it to something else later.

Remove ads