• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint+sneak attack and imp. feint

Camarath

Pale Master Tarrasque
Re: Re: Re: The doctors are in?

LokiDR said:
What the hell are you man? I was guessing English major or teacher. Now I am guessing MD student. What virus is that pictured, anyway?
I am a Biochemist. It is a picture of Ebola Zaire.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Note that in 3E, you could arguably Bluff multiple opponents for Sneak Attacks if...

a/ you had the Quicker Than The Eye feat, and
b/ you were a Rogue/Weapon Master with Ki Whirlwind.

Quicker than the Eye allows you to conceal a partial action from multiple people, and if it's an attack, they're denied Dex; Ki Whirlwind allows you to attack multiple opponents as a standard action.

Of course, I've never actually met a Rogue/Weapon Master with WttE and Ki Whirlwind, but it's a nice thought :)

-Hyp.

LokiDR

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: The doctors are in?

Camarath said:
I am a Biochemist. It is a picture of Ebola Zaire.
Ah, my next guess was biomedical engineer. And I thought Ebola (I assume the disease that got a lot of press a few years back for killing people in africa) had a different vector.

Just to pretend to be on topic, what would Ebola Zaire's sense motive check to be against my feint? :D

lokiare1

First Post
When I say programmer I mean a computer game programmer / (day job) Access Database Programmer / (day job) Web Design Programmer

Last edited:

Camarath

Pale Master Tarrasque
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The doctors are in?

LokiDR said:
Ah, my next guess was biomedical engineer. And I thought Ebola (I assume the disease that got a lot of press a few years back for killing people in africa) had a different vector.
Ebola's primarly relies on droplet transmission but can be transmitted via any bodily fluid. It is also present in seminal and vaginal secretions for several weeks after the cessation of symptoms in those who actually recover. The moral of the story is if your loved one almost dies of Ebola wait a month or two before you reconsummate your love. Of course if you love them more than life it's self that's your choice.
LokiDR said:
So, written any good worms or viruses lately?
Almost ironically, I have been "writing" a few viruses (real ones not computer ones) lately.
LokiDR said:
Just to pretend to be on topic, what would Ebola Zaire's sense motive check to be against my feint? :D
Well, I think Wisdom is a non-abilty score for Ebola. So I think that would make it immune to your feint.

lokiare1

First Post
Does the instant death feat work with feint?

With the instant death feat you can instantly kill whatever you are attacking as a free action whenever you make a successful attack.

Is feint considered an attack?

Camarath

Pale Master Tarrasque
I don't know. I just use an omnipresent God with the Divine Splendor ability in my campaign it really clears up all these little rule problems.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads