• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint+sneak attack and imp. feint

lokiare1

First Post
Hmm, I'll have to try that sometime, maybe the next session. But still to keep the thread on topic can an omnipresent God with the Divine Splendor ability use feint with his divine retribution attack? just so they lose the dex bonus and therefore don't get a reflex save?

Camarath

Pale Master Tarrasque
First, Divine Splendor does not allow a save, it kills automatically. Second ,I run a monotheistic campaign so everything else in my campaign world is dead except for God. But if there was a target to feint God could use a feint to set up his Irresistible Blows (attacks as touch attacks) and Annihilating Strike (fort save or die) abilities.

LokiDR

First Post
lokiare1 said:
When I say programmer I mean a computer game programmer / (day job) Access Database Programmer / (day job) Web Design Programmer

Ok, now you are starting to freak me out. First, the username thing. Now the job. I'm not your evil twin, am I?

LokiDR

First Post
lokiare1 said:
Does the instant death feat work with feint?

With the instant death feat you can instantly kill whatever you are attacking as a free action whenever you make a successful attack.

Is feint considered an attack?

How about lightning bolt? Could a mage walk up into melee range, perform a feint, and then deny a person dex against, say, their lightning bolt? *starts planning bluff sorcerer*

edit: bluff not buff

Last edited:

lokiare1

First Post
lokiare1 said:
Hmm, I'll have to try that sometime, maybe the next session. But still to keep the thread on topic can an omnipresent God with the Divine Splendor ability use feint with his divine retribution attack? just so they lose the dex bonus and therefore don't get a reflex save?

If you lose your dex bonus for the divine retribution attack and you are being attacked by an omnipresent God with the Divine Splendor ability, you cannot make a reflex save to avoid it.

Last edited:

Camarath

Pale Master Tarrasque
lokiare1 said:
If you lose your dex bonus for the divine retribution attack and you are being attacked by an omnipresent God with the Divine Splendor ability, you cannot make a reflex save to avoid it.
No the Divine Splendor ability kills all mortals within 10ft per Divine Rank with no save. Being omnipresent (not a normal divine ability) means that no space in existance is farther than that from God so everything dies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads