Fellowship of the Witching Hour - Part I

Bialaska

First Post
The rest of the week Megan will primarily be doing a bit of writing, but she'll also be spending some time in the library searching for information about similar incidents, whether in the past or other parts of the world.

Dlsharrock

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC greenstar]Is Arabella shopping for any specific items, or just general everyday shopping?[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=OOC Bialaska]Which incidents are you referring to? Can you be a bit more specific?[/SBLOCK]
Lucean​

Bialaska

First Post
Dlsharrock said:
[SBLOCK=OOC Bialaska]Which incidents are you referring to? Can you be a bit more specific?[/SBLOCK]
Lucean​

[SBLOCK=OOC Dlsharrock]I was thinking about disappearances similar to the ones happening now. And if there's anything about 'ghost cars'[/SBLOCK]
Lucean

Dlsharrock

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC Everyone]Lucean has dropped out of the game. I got an email to that effect today. I'm not really happy to carry on playing with just three players (and recruiting on Enworld is too long winded to start over looking for a replacement, so it's with regret that I announce the end of this game. I'm trying to set up a parallel game on pbphouse, which anyone who really wants to carry on playing with the same character may join if they like:
www.pbphouse.com (see the players wanted threads).[/SBLOCK]

Bialaska

First Post
Dlsharrock said:
[SBLOCK=OOC Everyone]Lucean has dropped out of the game. I got an email to that effect today. I'm not really happy to carry on playing with just three players (and recruiting on Enworld is too long winded to start over looking for a replacement, so it's with regret that I announce the end of this game. I'm trying to set up a parallel game on pbphouse, which anyone who really wants to carry on playing with the same character may join if they like:
www.pbphouse.com (see the players wanted threads).[/SBLOCK]

I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for the game, even if it was short it was still quite enjoyable. I am not really up for moving to another board though unfortunately, I'm having trouble enough keeping up with the few boards I'm currently following. :(

kookalouris

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
David, everyone else,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is not working out here but am intrigued that it may continue on another forum. Could you link to the exact thread, David? There is a game that is probably yours but I am not absolutely sure.

I'd like to continue if it can be worked out. :D
[/sblock]

Dlsharrock

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kook OOC]Yes, sure thing. Here's the recruiting/ooc thread
http://pbphouse.com/forum/index.php?topic=1704.15

Feel free to port Sam over, or come up with something new if you prefer.

It's a slightly looser game. I'm not setting it in the Witching Hour bar, but that's not to say Sam can't still be owner of the bar and still be exactly the same character. The group don't meet there, they got together under different circumstances and the game kicks off with one of the rumours. I felt that maybe the WH starting point was a little sedentary and fancied trying the game with less structure. Sam, of course, should feel free to invite the new group back to the Witching Hour for drinks and discussion when they're out investigating.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads